- Direct replacement of the Yealink YHS32
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- 330º rotating microphone boom
- Ultra lightweight: 50g
- Foam earpad
- Connection cables: QD/RJ9
- Works with Yealink T27G, T29G, T46G, T48G, T46S and T48S for compatability with a Bluetooth headset
- Bluetooth V4.0 and a range of 10 metres
- A2DP technology
- Multipoint technology that allows connection with up to four devices at the same time
- Built-in security and wideband audio support
- Low power consumption
- Operates on: Windows 98SE, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Compatible with Sennheiser, Jabra and Plantronics cordless headsets
- Answer and end calls directly from your headset
- Plug and play connectivity
- Ideal for use with Yealink SIP-T26P, T27G, T27P, T28P, T29G, T38G, T41P, T41S, T42G, T42S, T46G, T46S, T48G, T48S IP phones
- One ear over the head design
- Noise cancelling microphone
- QuickDisconnect cables (included)
- 330º rotating mic boom
- Ultra lightweight
- Sturdy design
- New and improved version available: Yealink YHS33
Have any questions?
Check out our buying guide for more information or call us to speak to an industry professional on 0333 123 3050
Not sure which model to choose?
Wireless and Corded Headsets
Are ideal for workers who are constantly using their phone and are seeking greater freedom of movement during their phone calls.
An essential tool for professionals constantly needing their desk phone whilst in the office and allows a greater comfort for workers.
Allows you to benefit from free unlimited communication via the internet.
The use of headsets respects the european noise standards. From 15 february 2006, companies must consider the noise exposure of their employees in accordance with the european directive 2003/10/EC: the daily acceptable noise is limited to 85 db over the course of 8 hours (max 87 db): the maximum amplitude is limited to 150 db.