The Motorola XT180 Twin Pack is a general-purpose two-way radio, ideal for users needing to stay in touch with staff, colleagues or team members quickly, easily and economically. This model has been built to the high standards of manufacturing, durability and reliability that users have come to expect from Motorola. The rugged construction helps ensure that XT180 will provide trouble-free communications.
Whilst offering a range of useful features, the XT180 remains simple and easy to use - simply "push to talk" to stay in touch. The radios can be used in voice-activated mode with any compatible headset, leaving your hands free to work. A choice of 121 interference eliminator codes can be set for each of the 8 channels, providing a wide range of channel settings and helping to avoid channel interference.
All channels can be scanned to automatically detect channel activity enabling users to respond quickly to multichannel communications. The XT180 radios can be positioned and set to detect voices or sounds and transmit these back to the listening radio without having to press the PTT.
- Range up to 8Km
- 8 Channels with channel monitor/scan
- 121 eliminator codes
- 10 call tones
- Keypad lock
- Integrated LED Torch
- Single Pin Headset Jack
- Auto Squelch
- Up to 14 hours battery life
- 500mW power transmission
- Vibrate Alert
- Splash Proof IPx2 rating
- Compatible with single pin headsets and earpieces
2 x Rechargeable NiMH Battery Packs
Charger Pod with Battery
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.