Binaural headset for a premium audio experience, for use with PC, softphone, mobile phone and tablet.
The Jabra Evolve 80 UC Stereo PC Headset headsets offer the highest quality of sound and conversation for a premium acoustic experience. With active noise cancellation, the Evolve 80 eliminates unwanted low frequency sound - especially useful in office environments - such as PC and air conditioning noises. Its noise-cancelling microphone eliminates annoying and distracting background sound, allowing you to be more focused on your calls. The E-STD standard microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver, ensuring that no sound quality is lost by using a headset. Additionally, Wideband audio and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technologies help to supress echoes and clearly transmit your voice and music, to offer the highest quality experience, not only for softphone calls, but also for music streaming. And in case you need to be aware of your surroundings, the Evolve 80 features a Listen-In function. Activated at the touch of a button, your headset will allow you to clearly hear your surroundings when you feel it necessary.
With an over-the-head wearing style, your headset is balanced and secure, and the headband itself is fully adjustable for ultimate comfort. Large, leatherette ear cushions also ensure that the Stereo is comfortable, even for prolonged periods of use. A useful, soft carry pouch is included with this headset.
The Jabra Evolve 80 is flexible - when working, the microphone boom arm can be adjusted for perfect positioning, and when simply streaming music, it can be integrated into the headband. In-call indicator lights ensure that you are not disturbed whilst on the telephone, maximising concentration and productivity.
Not only does your Jabra Evolve 80 connect quickly and simply via USB to your PC, it can also be used with mobile phones and tablets, with the integrated 3.5mm jack connection, built-in to the control unit. This ensures compatability with all mobile devices featuring a 3.5mm jack port.
- Active and passive noise-cancelling technologies
- Wideband audio and DSP for conversation clarity
- Listen-In function to hear your surroundings
- E-STD microphone sensitivity
- USB connection
- 3.5mm jack connection cable integrated into control unit
- Over-the-head wearing style with adjustable headband
- Large, leatherette ear cushions
- Soft carry pouch included
- In-call indicator lights
- Dimensions: 190 x 190
- Weight: 324g
|Compatibility||For PC/Mac + mobiles|
|Corded or cordless||Corded|
|Connectivity||For USB and 3.5mm jack|
|Ear cushions||With leatherette Ear cushions|
|Microphone Boom||With long microphone boom|
|Noise Cancelling||With noise cancelling|
|Mute||With mute key|
|Volume control||Inline volume control|
|Conference function||Without conference function|
|MAC compatible||Compatible with MAC|
|Optimized Lync||Not optimized for Lync|
|Softphone compatible||Compatible with softphones|
Soft Carry pouch
- This product has a manufacturer warranty of 2 years
For only £25.00 more, secure your purchase for 3 years
- Extend your warranty for your purchase with Onedirect's 1 Year Gold Warranty
- Defective products will be exchanged for new products within 24h/48h (from the date of receipt of the product)
- Your after-sales service will be handled with priority
- Return costs are reimbursed by Onedirect, as well as shipping costs in case of replacement of defective products
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.