The Motorola TLKR T50 twin pack a licence-free two-way radio, ideal for day trips, hikes, holidays and weekend trips. It operates on the PMR446 frequency. This means it requires no additional fees or charges, and provides free radio communication between users. With a 6km maximum range*, the T50 is ideal for leisure and recreational use.
With 8 channels, a scan and monitor function, auto-squelch and VOX capability, the T50 will suit your leisure needs. It also can be used as a room monitor, and provides a useful 'roger' beep, or talk confirmation tone. It is powered via mains-rechargeable NiMH battery packs (supplied) or 4 x AAA batteries (not supplied).
- Motorola T50 Twin Pack
- Licence-free PMR446 two way radios
- 6km maximum range*
- 8 channels
- Room monitor function
- 'Roger' beep
- NiMH battery packs included
- Dimensions: 55 x 165 x 30cm
*The range of a PMR446 two way radio varies a lot depending on where you use it. The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your radio.
2 x belt clips
2 x battery packs
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
- Hi, Do these come with an IP rating?
- does this come with a charger please?
- Do these walki talki radios have an ear piece and a microphone. If not where can I get them.?
- Hi mate Does the t50 Motorola come with battery and charger Thanks