The Mitex General Xtreme Twin Pack is a set of two robust, heavy duty two-way radios that work with existing Mitex models (General, Pro and DMR).
IP66 rating for outdoor use
With an IP66 rating, the walkie talkies are resistant to dust, water and vibrations, making them suitable for industrial, working and outdoor environments.
5 watt rechargeable batteries
The General Xtreme Twin Pack will ensure that you are always within reach when in demanding conditions. The walkie talkies come with powerful rechargable 1500mAh batteries, so you never have to worry about a flat battery.
Compacted and easy to transport
In addition, the General Xtreme model is very compact, but still delivers clear and reliable communication, so it´s easy to take wherever you go.
Compatible with Pro and DMR models
Finally, the Mitex General Xtreme Twin Pack is the ideal upgrade from the PMR466 for those who need a more robust model and channel privacy. Compatible with existing Generals and covered under the same license, the GeneralX Twin Pack will be ready to use straight out of the box.
- IP66 rated: dust, water and vibration resistant
- Powerful 5 watt rechargeable lithium ion batteries
- Compatible with existing General, Pro and DMR models
- Compact and heavy duty
- Wide range of accessories available
- Suitable for harsh environments
- Effective tool in professional operations
- Durable and robust
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP66 rating|
|Military standard||Not confirmed to military standard|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||Without hands free kit|
|Battery||1500mAh Li-ion high capacity battery|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||Without voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
- 2 x Mitex General Xtreme two-way radios and antennas
- 2 x rechargeable 1500mAh lithium ion batteries
- 2 x desktop chargers and PSU's
- 2 x wrist straps
- 1 x user manual
- 1 x license application form
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.