Powerful IP66 rated heavy-duty two-way radios
IP66 rating for outdoor use
With an IP66 rating, the walkie talkies are resistant to dust, water and vibrations, making them suitable for industrial, working and outdoor environments.
5-watt rechargeable batteries
This device will ensure that you are always within reach when in demanding conditions. The walkie talkies come with powerful rechargeable 1500mAh batteries, so you never have to worry about a flat battery.
Compacted and easy to transport
In addition, the General Xtreme model is very compact, but still delivers clear and reliable communication, so it´s easy to take wherever you go.
Compatible with Pro and DMR models
Finally, this package is the ideal upgrade from the PMR466 for those who need a more robust model and channel privacy. Compatible with existing Generals and covered under the same license, the GeneralX Twin Pack will be ready to use straight out of the box.
- IP66 rated: dust, water and vibration resistant
- Powerful 5-watt rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Compatible with existing General, Pro and DMR models
- Compact and heavy-duty
- Wide range of accessories available
- Suitable for harsh environments
- Effective tool in professional operations
- Durable and robust
The price of this radio does not include programming costs. Onedirect can programme your radios at a cost of £10 per radio (Excl. VAT).
If you already have a license, please send us the last page of your license papers. Alternatively, you can send us one of the radios from your existing fleet, so we can copy the frequencies and programme your new radios.
Licence FAQ Section:
How to apply for a licence:
These Motorola two-way radios are available to be programmed as:
UHF: 403 - 470 MHz
VHF: 136 - 174 MHz
*The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your two-way radio. Rule of thumb is that for every 1 watt you will get 1 mile of coverage guarantee, or more depending on the conditions.
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP66 rating|
|Military standard||Not confirmed to military standard|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||Without hands free kit|
|Battery||1500mAh Li-ion high capacity battery|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||Without voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
- 2 x Rechargeable 1500mAh Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 2 x Desktop Chargers & PSU’s
- 2 x Wrist Straps
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x License Application Form (£75 for 5 years covers an unlimited number of radios)
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]