Mitex General Xtreme Twin Pack
Professional, Compact & Heavy Duty IP66 heavy-duty two-way radios
- Powerful 5 Watt IP66 Rated Walkie Talkies (10 x more powerful than PMR446)
- Professional, Compact & Heavy Duty
- Water, Dust & Vibration resistant
- GeneralX talks to existing Mitex General, Pro & DMR
- 1500mah Li-ion high capacity battery
- Simple to use
- Wide range of accessories available including a new 6 bank charger
Internal ref: MITGENX
Powerful IP66 rated heavy-duty two-way radios
IP66 rating for outdoor use
With an IP66 rating, the walkie talkies are resistant to dust, water and vibrations, making them suitable for industrial, working and outdoor environments.
5-watt rechargeable batteries
This device will ensure that you are always within reach when in demanding conditions. The walkie talkies come with powerful rechargeable 1500mAh batteries, so you never have to worry about a flat battery.
Compacted and easy to transport
In addition, the General Xtreme model is very compact, but still delivers clear and reliable communication, so it´s easy to take wherever you go.
Compatible with Pro and DMR models
Finally, this package is the ideal upgrade from the PMR466 for those who need a more robust model and channel privacy. Compatible with existing Generals and covered under the same license, the GeneralX Twin Pack will be ready to use straight out of the box.
- IP66 rated: dust, water and vibration resistant
- Powerful 5-watt rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Compatible with existing General, Pro and DMR models
- Compact and heavy-duty
- Wide range of accessories available
- Suitable for harsh environments
- Effective tool in professional operations
- Durable and robust
Note: All Mitex radios come preprogrammed. In case you need to change to your own frequency, it can be done for an additional cost of £10 per radio (Excl. VAT). Please contact us for more information.
Licence FAQ Section:
How to apply for a licence:
*The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your two-way radio. The rule of thumb is that for every 1 watt you will get 1 mile of coverage guarantee, or more depending on the conditions.
In the box
- 2 x Rechargeable 1500mAh Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 2 x Desktop Chargers & PSU’s
- 2 x Wrist Straps
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x License Application Form (£75 for 5 years covers an unlimited number of radios)
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP66 rating|
|Military standard||Not confirmed to military standard|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||Without hands free kit|
|Battery||1500mAh Li-ion high capacity battery|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||Without voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|