Welcome to our Cordless phone selection, where you'll find the ideal telecommunications solution for your home or office.
Are you looking for a dependable hands free landline phone for your home? We offer a wide range of cordless models with caller display and other features, ranging from low-cost to high-end options.
Do you require several cordless handsets for the office or home? or are you looking for single cordless phones? Our Cordless phone collection also includes models from brands such as Panasonic, BT, Agent and others
Browse our selection now to find the ideal analogue phone for you.
1. Cordless phones offer a greater range
Greater range: The Bluetooth connection offers a wireless range between devices of between 10 and 15 meters, a distance which considerably limits the possibilities of remote exchange. The DECT technology integrated into cordless telephones, meanwhile, offers a much greater range, ranging from 50 meters indoors (partitions, walls, etc.), up to 300 meters outdoors (open space), so that you have access to greater mobility, since you will be able to communicate more easily on the move, without necessarily having to be close to your telephone line.
2. Connect to connect up to 6 additional cordless phones
You are able to connect up to 6 additional cordless handsets! This option is absolutely perfect for small businesses, as it allows them to set up quickly and easily. By connecting several additional handsets to your main phone, you can enjoy professional features that are not available with a single phone, such as call transfer from one extension to another, free and unlimited internal calls, with or without answering machine, 3-way conference calling, or copying your contact directory between phones. With each call, all phones will ring simultaneously, allowing you to answer the call with whichever phone is closest to you.
3. Extended autonomy:
Extended autonomy: Cordless fixed telephones are powerful telephony products, which incorporate high-performance batteries so that you can make your calls in peace. Get 10-20 hours of talk time (depending on model), so you can collaborate all day without ever worrying about your phone's battery life.
4. Hands-free comfort
Finally, the cordless telephone is a handy device for everyday use: it is lightweight and easy to hold. Say goodbye to wrist cramps and discomfort during long calls because a cordless (DECT) phone has hands-free and speakerphone options. You can put your phone to the side and enjoy crystal clear sound while also having your hands free to write or type at your computer. Hands-free comfort is crucial as holding a handset between your ear and your shoulder can cause twisting of the spine. For even greater convenience, some models also allow you to connect a telephone headset.
There are currently several types of cordless landline telephones on the market, each with its own specific technical characteristics and functionalities in order to suit the greatest number of users. To choose the right cordless phone for your business, it is important to consider how you will use the telephone on a daily basis. You will find below the characteristics of our top cordless telephones, so that you know more about them:
• Robust cordless telephone: Ideal for all professionals operating in sensitive environments (construction sites, garages, factories, workshops, etc.), this type of telephone is designed to withstand the various shocks that it could undergo on a daily basis. Certified according to specific standards, it is a tough product, capable of withstanding drops, projections of dust and liquid depending on the degree of IP protection it has. Some models adapt to the harshest environments by being waterproof, and are therefore able to survive total immersion in water, all for a limited time defined upstream.
• Handsets with remote base stations: these telephone models allow you to place your main telephone in the room of your choice, even if the latter does not have a telephone socket to connect it. The remote base acts as an intermediary between your network connection and your telephone handset. To connect, all you have to do is connect the remote base to your analogue line or your IP line and place your handset with its base in another room so that it is immediately effective. All you need to plug in your telephone handset in the room you want is a power supply so that you can charge your telephone device.
• Fixed cordless telephone with answering machine: These cordless telephones incorporate an answering machine directly placed on their base in most cases. The answering machine feature allows you not to miss any communication, especially during an absence, during closing hours or when you are already on a telephone call (if you do not have a switchboard). Thanks to the cordless telephone with answering machine, you have the possibility to record up to 55 minutes of messages, but also to consult this answering machine remotely via your smartphone when you are on the move (function available only on certain models).
• Multi packs cordless handset packs: do you wish to set up several DECT phones? Save money by opting for one of our multiple handset packs, consisting of either 2 phones (a main phone and an additional handset), or 3 phones (a main phone and two additional handsets). With these packs, you will enjoy all of the previously mentioned additional features, while also being able to set up different offices for your company even more quickly.
Please note: cordless telephones and additional handsets are completely different devices. The cordless telephone is a complete device and represents the main element that you need to have, while the additional handset is an additional solution connected to your main module, it cannot operate on its own.
At Onedirect, we offer a wide range of professional cordless landline telephones, from the main module to the trio pack, including the solo handset or the additional duo pack. As we carry many different models with different characteristics, it is not always easy to choose the ideal communication solution. To help you choose your cordless phone, we've put together a list detailing the most popular products in this category:
BT Everyday Phone: The big winner of our rankings is the BT Everyday Phone, a benchmark for users looking for an intuitive and affordable model! Ideal for the office, this cordless phone allows you to stay mobile while you are on the phone, with a range of up to 300m (without obstacles). For easy call management, you can block up to 20 numbers (call-blocking) and turn off the ringer during certain time slots, so you don't get disturbed. Only your favourite contacts will ring if they have been added to the VIP list.
Yealink W60P IP DECT Bundle: The Yealink W60 is an IP cordless telephone with remote base: connect its base to your IP line and place the handset wherever you want. This model allows you to make up to 8 calls simultaneously and manage 8 SIP accounts. Lastly, you can connect up to 8 additional telephone handsets to it, so you can take advantage of the following features: call transfers, free in-house communications, 3-way conferencing, etc.
Alcatel-Lucent 8232S: Black cordless telephone with colour display screen. Its large illuminated keypad provides better visibility for users. It has a talk time of up to 20 hours, is IP40 certified and includes vibrate, hands-free and mute functions.
Motorola O201: definitely the most rugged model in these rankings! It is resistant to all the tests: Fine dust, immersion in water (up to 1 metre deep for 30 minutes) and shock thanks to its protective rubber casing. it also has an antenna that extends its range to 1 kilometre in open space. Its housing is made of 25% recycled material and the phone is equipped with an ECO mode, to reduce its energy consumption.
Gigaset AS405H: Another great cordess phone is the Gigaset AS405H, an additional handset that can be added to any Gigaset DECT phone, whatever the model. Reliable and excellent value for money, it offers features that are very useful for everyday use, such as: Automatic ring deactivation in case of anonymous calls or according to defined time ranges (at night, during closing etc.), or the assignment of a ringtone to each of your favourite contacts, etc.