For professionals who use their mobile phone as their main business communication tool, our corded headsets for mobile phones are the way forward. Having a portable device at hand means that taking and making calls while away on business or working from home is no longer an issue. With our corded headsets, communicate seamlessly wherever you are. Not to mention, our corded headsets for mobile phones come with either a 3.5 mm jack or USB connectivity. Therefore, connecting your corded headset to your mobile phone will be a walk in the park.
Comfort is at the heart of our corded mobile headsets. With both monaural and binaural designs on offer, our headsets remove the need to hold your smartphone between your ear and shoulder as you note down important information while taking calls. As a result, avoid wrist cramps on extended calls, back pain and fatigue.
Why choose a corded mobile headset over a wireless one?
Nowadays, wireless headsets are on the rise. Nevertheless, corded headsets continue to present significant advantages compared with wireless headset models. For example:
- Fantastic sound experience – whether you are having important conversations or listening to media, enjoy crystal-clear audio every time. While wireless headsets offer good sound quality, this is dependent on the model and voice transmission via Bluetooth technology. Meanwhile, corded headsets guarantee that you don´t experience a loss in sound. Many of our headsets come with market-leading sound technologies. For instance, some headsets are equipped with wideband audio, which works to suppress echoes and delivers clear voice transmission. Others offer acoustic protection such as SoundGuard™ technology, which protects users against sudden loud noises. Therefore, expect consistently high-quality communications.
- Easy to use – connect your corded headset to your mobile phone via a 3.5mm jack or USB cable. Seamless plug and play connectivity mean that you will be set up in no time. Spend less time getting started and more time being productive.
- Good affordability – generally speaking, corded headsets are more cost-effective than wireless headsets since they do not come with a battery and features such as Bluetooth technology. As a result, they are an affordable way of communicating.
- No recharging – as wired headsets don´t use a battery, no recharging is required. The cable connecting your corded model to your smartphone is used as a source of power as well as connectivity. Therefore, enjoy conversations that are free from interruptions.
- Effective call controls – many of our corded mobile headsets allow for efficient call management. At the touch of a button, answer or end calls, mute or change the volume. Therefore, there is no need to unlock your mobile device when on call. For great accessibility, our corded headsets for mobile phones are an excellent option.
Not to mention, whether corded or wireless, the vast majority of our headsets come with active noise reduction technology. More specifically, our corded mobile headsets come with a noise-cancelling microphone. The microphone remotes unwanted low-frequency sound and reduce annoying background noise. As a result, you can have a greater focus on your calls with customers and colleagues alike. For noisy work environments, look no further than our corded headsets for mobile phones.