The Mitex Pro UHF is a high end radio which has been designed for users who need powerful and clear communications. This radio has an innovatove scan and trap function, with which it can scan and trap any analogue UHF radio operating under the Business Light 449 license, as well as monitor all analogue 446 communications. This feature is ideal if you move between sites and need to quickly and easily establish communications with other radio user groups.
These pre-programmed channel radios are an excellent solution for small businesses and individuals who require more power and more range than a PMR446 radio can provide. As these radios are far more powerful than PMR446 radios, they require a license, which costs £75 for 5 years. Application forms are included in the pack.
- High power 5 watt two-way radio
- Range up to 2km
- Pre-programmed out of the box
- Ideal for pro users and small businesses
- Backlit display
- Advanced features
- 128 channels
- Talk Scan and trap function or 449 radios in area
- License application included in box
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Not water resistant|
|Military standard||Not confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||16|
|Range||Up to 25km|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|Standby time / Talk time||10-12 hours|
|Battery||1300 mAh Li-Ion|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||Without voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Room monitoring||Without room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||Without roger beep|
|Size||52 x 32 x 100mm|
Li-ion Battery Pack
Simple UK Light License form
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.