Corded Headsets for PC and Mobile
Ideal for professionals who need to communicate across multiple devices, our corded headsets for PC and mobile are a great place to start. Our corded headsets with dual connectivity offer a higher degree of flexibility, making them a good investment. Switch seamlessly between calls on your different devices. Featuring plug and play connectivity, connecting your headset to your devices to start communicating is quick and easy. PC softphones present all the functionalities of a regular desk phone, removing the need for one of these devices in your office.
Meanwhile, corded headsets are still ideal for on-the-go communications. When travelling on business or away from the office, your corded headset is not just restricted to your office surroundings. When on-the-go, simply plug your headset into your mobile phone to take an important call. Ideal for hands-free communications, our corded headsets for PC and mobile phones come in both duo and mono styles.
Our corded headsets for PC and mobile phones offer straightforward connectivity options for your devices. Connect your headset to your devices via either a USB cable or a 3.5mm jack. Set up your headset in no time and start communicating with clients and colleagues before you know it. With a hands-free solution such as our corded headsets, you can focus on the important tasks at hand at the same time. While taking and making calls, tick other tasks off your to-do list. What´s more, our corded headsets for PC and mobiles work to reduce fatigue and back pain, as you don´t need to hold your devices to your ear.
When choosing the right headset for your needs, you have the option of monaural (one-ear) or binaural (two-ears) headsets. If you are in an open-plan office or need to stay alert to what is going on around you, we recommend that you invest in a monaural headset. Alternatively, if you are working in a call centre or similar noisy office environment, a binaural model is preferable. Enjoy maximum concentration and productivity during your calls.
Why choose a corded headset with dual connectivity over a wireless one?
There is no denying that wireless headsets are increasingly popular however, corded headsets continue to present many benefits. For example:
- Excellent audio – whether you are making important calls or listening to media, enjoy nothing other than fantastic sound quality every time. While it is true that wireless headsets offer good sound quality, this is dependent on the model and voice transmission via Bluetooth. Under certain conditions, Bluetooth connectivity may falter. Meanwhile, corded headsets guarantee that you don´t experience a loss in sound. Many of our headsets offer state-of-the-art sound technologies. The most common is arguably noise-cancellation technology, which reduces background noise. Others include acoustic hearing protection, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology and wideband audio to name a few. Enjoy consistently crystal-clear sound quality.
- Straightforward – the plug and play connectivity options mean that switching between your devices will be a walk in the park. Spend less time getting started and more time on what´s important – communicating.
- Cost-effective solutions – corded headsets are generally cheaper than wireless headsets. This is because corded headsets come with neither batteries nor Bluetooth technology for instance. If you are looking for a headset with dual compatibility, what´s not to like about a more affordable alternative to a wireless headset?
- No need to recharge – wired headsets don´t need to be charged, as they don´t use batteries. The cable connecting your headset to your devices acts not only as a connection but also a power source. As a result, losing charge mid-conversation is no longer a cause for concern.
- Effective call management – many of our corded headsets are equipped with call controls. At the touch of a button, answer or end calls, change the volume or mute your calls. Manage your calls without having to touch your device. For great accessibility, corded headsets for PC and mobile phones are the way to go.