For Desk Phones and PC
Thanks to our dual wireless headsets, you have the flexibility to be able to connect to your landline desk phone and your PC / Mac. Alternate calls from your landline or PC effortlessly as these headsets connect easily to both devices. Not to mention, some are optimised for Microsoft Lync, allowing you to place calls over your landline and the internet.
Going wireless means that important calls can be taken even away from your desk. Our wireless headsets pose a hands-free solution, which allows you to multitask and relieves back pain. Work productively and comfortably in your office. What´s more, many of our dual wireless headsets come equipped with noise-cancellation technology. Enjoy high-quality communications with colleagues and clients alike, where you can hear and be heard.
While landline phones may be the point of call for many businesses, the fast-paced nature of your office might demand a greater degree of flexibility and mobility. Therefore, investing in a dual wireless headset offering compatibility with desk phones and PC is worth considering. Perfect for on-the-go, these headsets allow you to switch and manage your desk phone and PC calls seamlessly. Thanks to different connectivity options, even when you are away from your desk, you are guaranteed to never miss that important call.
It can´t be denied that desk phones offer a variety of advantages such as accessibility and excellent sound quality. However, desk phone calls are often limited to your office space. Many modern-day businesses require their employees to travel for business, meaning that they have to work remotely. Fortunately, softphones available on your PC or Mac make working away from the office a walk in the park. Softphones provide the same functionality as a traditional desk phone while being accessible anywhere from your PC. With dual connectivity to PC and desk phones, the constraints of a regular desk phone are no longer a concern. Regardless of whether you prefer to use your PC or desk phone to answer calls, these wireless headsets work for both.
Check out some of the benefits of a wireless headset for desk phones and PC:
- Mobility: if your phone is wired, it can be frustrating if you are unable to move with your device while you are on the phone. Thanks to a wireless headset, you can move as you please. Even when-on-the-go, rest assured that you won´t miss any of your calls. Whether taking and answering desk phone or PC calls, rest assured that your wireless headset has got you covered. What´s more, softphone calls on your PC are ideal for employees that work remotely. Even when away from the office, staying the communication loop will be a breeze.
- Hands-free: with a desk and mobile phone headset, there´s no need to hold the handset in your hand, which can cause wrist cramps when you spend hours on calls during the day. Therefore, hands-free provides you with the option of multi-tasking. For example, you are free to type of your keyboard or take notes by hand while on the phone.
- Comfort (back relief): with a regular phone, holding the phones between your ear and shoulder for writing purposes can cause twisting of the spine, which can have serious long-term consequences. Remaining comfortable while working will help to boost concentration. Maintain your health and comfort in the office by opting for a wireless headset.
- Improved listening: in a particularly noisy environment (a call centre, for instance), it is often difficult to hear the other person clearly by holding the receiver in your ear. With a binaural headset in particular, you will be better isolated from background noise and more concentrated. What´s more, the headsets are equipped with an active noise reduction system. In other words, background noises are eliminated so that the other person hears only your voice. Hear your colleagues and customers alike and be heard clearly.
Which wireless device to choose?
The choice of your desk phone and PC headset depends on several criteria:
- The sound level of your environment: if the sound levels are high, we recommend that you opt for a binaural headset that will isolate you more easily. Alternatively, if you work in a relatively quiet office, a headset with one earphone (monaural) could be better suited to your situation. Monaural headsets are even lighter and allow you to remain attentive to those around you, even during a conversation.
- The type of device to which you want to connect the headset to: apart from your desk phone and PC, you may also need to use your headset with your mobile phone for greater connectivity options. If you are looking for a greater level of compatibility, discover our wireless headsets for PC, desk and mobile phones. If high mobility and working remotely are less of a concern, we recommend that you look at our wireless headsets for desk phone, PC or mobile.