CHOOSING THE RIGHT VOIP PHONE FOR YOUR BUSINESS
LET US HELP YOU MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION
Finding the right VoIP phone can be an arduous process; nowadays, given the surge in popularity of VoIP telephony in recent years, choosing the correct product for your business needs can be very difficult. Therefore, some key factors must be considered before purchasing any hardware. We have compiled an easy-to-understand guide to help you to make the right decision.
What is a VoIP Phone?
VoIP telephones provide for the integration of voice and data (VoIP) communications within the same network. They connect directly to the Internet and calls are made and received through it. With IP telephony you do not have to have a PC, but access to the internet is required.
Main features of IP telephony:
- There are no limits on the number of concurrent calls you can make, unlike with old style telephone lines
- You can select as many different telephone numbers as you require
- Choose the geographical location of your number (i.e. operate abroad with UK number)
- As VoIP isn’t dependent on physical lines, you can create a network linking phones across the globe
- High-quality calls – HD Voice technology included with majority of VoIP phones and providers
Choose your VoIP Phones according how they will be used:
Size of screen and colour/black and white – these are product dependent.
For conferencing, you will need a telephone with an excellent speaker and microphone.
This option will be very useful if you often use the same commands.
Extending calls to your PC:
Softphone applications can be downloaded to your computer and allow you to telephone over the Internet.