CORDED & CORDLESS IP PHONES
If your business is looking to modernise office communications, IP desk phones are a great option. We have a large range to choose from, from corded IP desk phones to cordless IP telephones. Many of our IP phones come with Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, as well as an extensive range of other features, so you can be sure that you will find exactly what you need.
With an VoIP phone, you can make calls using your internet connection!
Why choose a VoIP or IP phone?
The VoIP phones we offer are corded landline phones which can be connected to your internet router or to an IP-PBX switchboard. These phones allow you to enjoy internet telephony, also known as IP telephony, which is an alternative to traditional analogue and digital telephone lines as these are destined to gradually disappear from the market.
But how does IP telephony work, in more concrete terms? With this technology, your communications will be transmitted via the internet, using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). The exchange of data is therefore no longer only between the two computers, but also between the two phones. Voice communications are therefore no longer transmitted via conventional telephone lines, but rather by IP (Internet Protocol). At this very moment, almost 50% of landline phones use IP telephony!
What are the benefits of using an VoIP phone?
By making the choice to switch to this type of phone, you will simplify the process of managing telephone subscriptions. IP telephony goes hand-in-hand with:
• Reduced costs of communications: using VoIP is much cheaper than using traditional telephony as your calls will be conducted over the internet and will not require physical phone lines. With an IP phone, you can make calls abroad as you will benefit from much cheaper rates, which you would not have been able to enjoy if you were using an analogue telephone line. Also, if your company has branches abroad, you can even link them up to create an internal network, which would give you completely free calls!
• Increased flexibility: with IP telephony, you can add as many telephone lines as your internet connection will allow, giving you significant flexibility. You will no longer need to install additional phone lines, saving you from an expensive and time-consuming process. With this technology, you can easily add or delete lines, in light of how your business grows and develops. All you have to do is connect a telephone to each of your VoIP lines in order to set up your company’s offices quickly and easily.
• Greater mobility: thanks to using the internet, you can access your phone wherever you are, which is particularly helpful when you are travelling or working from home, because employees are no longer associated with a telephone line but rather a telephone extension. You can even use your number on a different company VoIP phone. Also, thanks to data synchronisation, you can easily access all the services you need, such as your e-mail, from wherever you are.
What functions does a IP phone have?
Our corded phones offer many benefits for when you are conducting business calls:
• Make calls using a headset: most of our phones have a headphone jack, so you can easily connect a headset and make hands-free calls. You will no longer need to hold your phone handset during your calls! A headset can also be a great solution if you work in a very noisy office as it will isolate you from workplace noise and disruptions. With a wireless headset, you could even take your calls remotely using remote control keys.
• Share your audio with colleagues: if you do not have hardware for audio conferencing, you could use one of our phones for audio conferences as they are equipped with a micro speaker. Your collaborators will be able to hear the caller on the line and take part in the conversation too.
• Dial your most frequently contacted numbers quickly: this type of phone offers programmable keys to store your most frequently used numbers. All you have to do is press a button to make the call, without needing to dial the entire number or use a telephone directory.
• No need for a power outlet: many VoIP phone models use PoE (Power over Ethernet). They are powered directly through the network cable, so there is no need to have a nearby outlet.