Our range of multi-handset packs allows you to set up a cordless phone system in your workspace with phones in various locations around your offices.
If you need to quickly set up work offices or require several phones at home, twin cordless phones or trio cordless phones are an ideal solution. It is worth bearing in mind that DECT phones offer many benefits, which include:
• Range: While making a call using a handset, you can move up to 300 metres from the phone base station. Cordless phones use DECT technology which transmit communications using radio waves. Thanks to this technology, your exchanges are secure as conversations are encrypted, and you can enjoy optimal sound quality.
• Ease of use: DECT phones are ultra-light and practical for everyday use in any professional context. They offer longer lasting battery life, with more than a day's worth of talk time, so you do not have to constantly worry about needing to charge your phone.
• Flexibility: you can add up to 6 extra handsets to a cordless phone, regardless of brand or model (DECT GAP). With our twin and triple cordless phone packs, you can purchase several phones at once to set up multiple offices, which will save you money.
For even greater flexibility and movement while you work, you can even connect a wireless headset to your DECT phone. DECT phones can connect to a wireless headset using DECT waves, as if it were an additional handset. By using a headset, you will have your hands free to take notes or type on the computer during calls. You will no longer need to balance a handset between your ear and your shoulder in order to be able to take notes during calls, which causes twisting of the spine. With a headset, you can keep your back straight and maintain good posture while taking calls. However, if you do not want to invest in a headset, our double or trio multi-handset phone packs offer hands-free functionality as they are equipped with a speakerphone, which can be activated by pressing a button.
Whether you choose a twin or a trio multi-handset phone pack, they function in exactly the same way: all of your phones are connected to a phone line, which shares same phone number. Only the main phone needs to be connected to your telephone socket, router or switchboard, the other handsets only need to be plugged into a standard wall socket. For this reason, the handsets can be placed anywhere in an office building, including in different rooms. You will no longer need a telephone socket or need to install additional sockets, which is a considerable bonus.
When someone tries to contact you, all phones will ring simultaneously. You can then answer the handset closest to you. In an office setting, the first available colleague can take the call to ensure that customers are not left waiting.
First and foremost, opting for a duo or trio cordless phone pack has the benefit of additional features, which are very useful in a professional context and would not be possible with a single DECT phone. These additional features include:
• Easy call transfers: what should you do when your caller does not end up with the right person and you are unable to respond to their request? Simply transfer the call from one handset to another, so that the customer can get the help they need.
• Free internal communications: instead of being forced to traipse from one office to another to ask a colleague a simple question, you can simply call another internal handset for free!
• Simultaneous calls: if you are already on an external call with a customer, other company employees can make internal calls without any problems.
• Three-way conference calls: do you need to lead a conference call? All you have to do is organise a group call with an external caller and two internal callers, each using their own phone.
• Share contact directories: Copy a directory of hundreds of contacts easily from one wireless phone to another. All of your colleagues will have easy access to the numbers they need to conduct business.