- Operating system: Android 4.2.2
- Videoconference : 720p camera, with possibility of external camera (1080p)
- USB connection, Bluetooth, HDMI, LAN, Wi-Fi, RJ-9
- You can add keyboard, touchpad, mouse, headphones, projector, monitor and WiFi hotspots
- Agenda : up to 10,000 contacts
- 12 SIP accounts
- Tablet type design with touch screen
- You design your phone: cable or bluetooth headset, table or wall mount
- Basic IP phone for business communications.
- Up to 4 SIP accounts.
- Illuminated LCD screen, visible from all angles.
- RJ9 ports for headphones.
- 2 Gb Ethernet Ports,
- PoE, is delivered without external power supply.
- Supports Bluetooth headsets with USB dongle (Plantronics).
- Professional desktop or wall IP phone
- Up to 4 VoIP accounts
- Large color TFT screen 3,5''
- Full-Duplex speaker
- 2 Gb Ethernet ports
- Connections: RJ9, RJ45, USB.
- Supports Bluetooth headsets with Plantronics USB dongle.
- Extension telephone - Wireless desktop IP
- 2.8 " colour TFT display with modern user interface
- 5-way navigation key for easy use
- Hands-free with brilliant sound quality
- Full compatibility with Gigaset N510 monocell and N720 DECT IP multicell systems
- Connecting headphones via Bluetooth® or RJ9 connector
- 8 quick-dial keys next to the screen and 9 more with the numeric keypad
- IP Phone with 10.1'' HD Touchscreen
- Operating system: Android 5.1
- Wired headset, compatible with right and left-handed
- Up to 12 SIP accounts
- 720p high definition camera
- HD voice and sound
- Internal directory of up to 10000 entries
- Includes wired headset
Gigaset Maxwell C
- Cordless office phone
- Color TFT screen with modern user interface
- 5-way navigation key
- HD sound quality
- IP DECT terminal
- Up to 6 SIP accounts
- Compatible with Gigaset handsets *
- Up to 6 handsets per base
Gigaset R650H Pro
- IP65 resistant: dustproof and watertight
- Shockproof: combined hardened
- Vibrate function
- HD voice sound
VoIP & SIP Phones
A corded VoIP phone is perfect for someone who spends most of their time at their desk taking calls.
A wireless handset would suit professionals who are often on the move while taking calls.
Power over Ethernet means that your VoIP phone, or other internet based equipment is powered through the Ethernet cable, rather than a separate power cable. This provides flexibility for your office space.
Choosing the right VoIP service provider can save you money in the long run. Have a look at our VoIP services.
If you still have more questions about IP phones, or aren´t sure which phone will suit your needs, download our free VoIP phone buying guide.