- This product has a manufacturer warranty of 1 year
For only £25.00 more, secure your purchase for 2 years
- Extend your warranty for your purchase with Onedirect's 1 Year Gold Warranty
- Defective products will be exchanged for new products within 24h/48h (from the date of receipt of the product)
- Your after-sales service will be handled with priority
- Return costs are reimbursed by Onedirect, as well as shipping costs in case of replacement of defective products
Ideally designed for small conference rooms
The Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 is an IP conference phone offering unrivalled sound quality in professional conference calls. This compact and stylish model is ideal for use in smaller rooms, such as offices or meeting rooms with up to 6 participants.
3 built in microphones
This IP conference phone delivers crystal clear voice quality , capturing even the lowest and highest tones of the human voice and therefore producing high quality sound conversations. The 360º microphone uses voice detection technology to automatically adjust the sensitivity of the microphone according to where participants are sitting. This ensures everyone in the room is heard from even up to 2 meters away!
Acoustic echo cancellation
It is also resistant to interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices. Combined with a full-duplex speaker and acoustic echo cancellation, this all makes for impressive audio quality.
LED Display integrated
The high resolution LED display allows you to see caller information, calls waiting and the time and date, providing an interactive interface and more user-friendly navigation of the IP 5000's various features.
SIP software compatible with most SIP platforms
This conference phone takes advantage of Polycom's long experience in conference phone and VoIP technology to deliver some of the best SIP interoperability in the industry, sharing the same SIP telephone software as other award-winning Polycom SoundPoint IP products. Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) makes this conference phone easy to install.
There is the option of using a mains power kit for environments which are not equipped for PoE - although this must be purchased separately:Soundstation IP 5000 power supply.
- HD voice: crystal clear conversations
- Full-duplex speaker
- 2m microphone pick-up
- SIP software
- Compatible with most SIP platforms
- High resolution display: 248 x 68 pixels
- Integrated PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Adjustable volume settings
- Voice activity detection
- DTMF tone generation
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Background noise supression
- Contact directory
- Call history
- Time and date display
- Shared call
- Distinctive incoming call treatment/call waiting
- Call timer
- Call transfer
- Call divert
- One touch speed dial
- Missed call notification
- Do not disturb function
- Ethernet 10/100 Base T.
- IP Address Configuration: DHCP, static IP
- Supported Codecs: G.711, G.729a, G.722, iLBC
- Time synchronization with SNTP server
- IETF SIP (RFC 3261 and companion RFCs)
- Size: 28.5 x 26.5x 6.5cm
- Weight: 1.36kg
|Connects to||Connects to IP lines|
|Working environment||Small room|
|Number participants||Up to 6 participants|
|Telephone keypad||With telephone keypad|
|Microphone Coverage||360° microphone coverage|
|Built-in microphones||3 microphones|
|Full Duplex||With full duplex|
|Wireless Phone compatibility||Not compatible|
|Mobile compatibility||Not compatible|
|PC / MAC compatible||Not compatible|
|Remote control||Remote control not included|
|Comes with||Conference phone - Connection cables|
|Additional accessories||With power supply|
|Size||285 x 265 x 65mm|
Quick start guide
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.