Videoconferencing system for up to 14 people, compatible with PC and MAC
- 1080p HD video at 30 fps
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Dockable remote control for pan, tilt, zoom and navigation
- 90 degree field of view with 260 degree pan
- 10x HD zoom
- Plug and play camera setup
- Up to 14 participants
Internal ref: LOGROUP
Videoconferencing tool for productive meetings
The Logitech Group is a videoconferencing system that brings everyone into view and into earshot for more collaborative, productive meetings. A remote control is provided which allows easy control of all these camera functions, as well as other features in the interface of the Group.
1080p HD camera, with a 90º field of view
A 1080p HD camera, with a 90º field of view, means everyone at your end will be seen clearly, without the need to huddle around a small camera. To further expand the camera's scope, it can be panned over a range of 260º and tilted 130º. Or, to focus on an individual participant, the impressive 10x lossless HD zoom can be used to show exactly what you need while maintaining high-quality visuals.
Outstanding audio quality
These impressive video capabilities are matched by outstanding audio which is optimised for conferencing. HD, full-duplex sound enriched with echo, reverb and noise cancellation technologies make for conferences in which everyone is heard and can hear clearly within a 6-metre diameter around the speakerphone module. Optional expansion microphones can be added to expand this range to 8.5 metres, for better conferences in larger rooms.
For what size meeting room is a Logitech Group recommended?
With a wide field of view, great visuals and crisp audio, this is a simple but effective videoconferencing tool for meetings of up to 14 people.
How easy is it to connect a Logitech Group?
Configuring the system is very simple, with USB Plug and Play connectivity facilitating easy setup and usage. Not only compatible with PC, MAC and most UC and videoconferencing applications, the speakerphone unit can also even be connected to Bluetooth devices for audioconferencing using Bluetooth and NFC technology.
Is Logitech Group certified for Business?
Logitech Group is certified for Skype for Business and for Microsoft Teams.
- 1080p HD camera, 30 fps, 90° field of view
- 260° pan, 130° tilt
- 10x lossless HD zoom
- Echo cancelation, noise cancelation, reverb cancelation
- Full-duplex HD audio
- UVC 1.5 and H.264 SVC
- Handsfree speakerphone module
- Bluetooth and NFC
- LCD screen for Caller ID and other functions
- Remote control range: 8.5 m/28 ft
- Hub to connect all components
- Two 5m cables for connections
- 2m USB cable
- Compatible with Skype for Business™, Microsoft® Lync®, Cisco Jabber®, WebEx® and Zoom
- Camera: 130 x 170 x 138 mm; Weight: 585 g
- Speakerphone: 240 x 65 x 240 mm; Weight: 1223 g
- Hub: 94 x 34 mm x 74 mm; Weight: 83 g
- Remote control: 50 x 120 x 12 mm; Weight: 51 g
- Wall/table support: 210 x 120 x 99 mm; Weight: 255 g
In the box
- Remote control
- Two 5m/16.4’ cables for connection between speakerphone and hub and camera and hub
- One 3m/9.8’ meter cable between hub and PC
- Velcro for cable management
- Velcro for hub to table securing
- Powered hub
- Power adapter with regional plugs
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card
|Working environment / use||Large room|
|Number||Up to 12 people|
|Connects to (use with)||Connects to PC via USB|
|Optimized for||Optimized for all softphones|
|Content sharing||Can share content|
|Number of Screen||1 screen|
|Camera Type||Manual pan camera|
|Camera resolution||1080dpi resolution, HD resolution|
|Camera field of view||90° field of view|
|Built-in microphones||4 built-in microphones|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
|Size||Tel: 240 x 65 x 240 mm|