- This product has a manufacturer warranty of 2 years
For only £10.00 more, secure your purchase for 3 years
- Extend your warranty for your purchase with Onedirect's 1 Year Gold Warranty
- Defective products will be exchanged for new products within 24h/48h (from the date of receipt of the product)
- Your after-sales service will be handled with priority
- Return costs are reimbursed by Onedirect, as well as shipping costs in case of replacement of defective products
To turn any room into a conference room
The Jabra SPEAK 510 MS is a portable speakerphone that connects to your PC, tablet or smartphone by either USB or Bluetooth, and gives you the freedom to work hands-free whilst on a call.
USB or Bluetooth connectivity
The USB connection allows plug-and-play connectivity to any PC Softphone or UC system. There is also built-in Bluetooth technology for connection to a Bluetooth device such a tablet or a mobile phone. With its full compatibility with UC systems and VoIP clients, it provides seamless integration and call control.
Freedom to use on-the-go
The lightweight design means that you can take it with you anywhere, and it even comes with a handy carry case. The product comes with the Jabra Link 360 Bluetooth USB adaptor, so that when it is paired with Bluetooth Class 1 supported devices, you can get a range of up to 100m. And you get 15 hours of talk time with the rechargeable battery!
Crystal clear sound for calls and music
The built-in omnidirectional microphone gives you 360-degree coverage so that everyone is heard around the room. You get great quality audio with Wideband Audio/HD Voice, and the Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides sound free of echo and distorted sounds – even when on full volume.
Bluetooth A2DP technology even allows multimedia streaming so you can have outstanding sound for music as well as your calls.
Jabra Speak 510 MS functions:
- USB connectivity
- Compatible with UC systems (Skype, Zoom etc) and VoIP clients
- Built-in omni-directional microphone
- Digital Signal Processing
- Wideband audio
- Rechargeable battery
- LED indicators
- Headset cable
|USB connection||With USB connection|
|MAC Compatible||Compatible with MAC|
|Microsoft Lync optimised||Optimised for Microsoft Lync|
|Softphone compatible||Compatible with Softphone|
|Type of mobile connection||Bluetooth connection|
|Talk time||15 hours|
|Standby time||4 days|
|Headset connection type||Bluetooth|
|360° microphone pickup||With 360° microphone pickup|
|Dimensions||120 x 120 x 33mm|
|Comes with||Carry case - USB cable|
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
- Can I connect this to the PBX as a voice speakerphone