If you are looking for a headset of any type, corded or cordless, Jabra will have a choice for you. Shop our full range of Jabra Headsets below.
Jabra headset: Choose sound quality, comfort and performance
Why choose Jabra headphones ?
Established in 1869, the Danish manufacturer Jabra (Formerly GN Netcom) specialises in headsets for working professionals. Jabra put their professional know-how first in order to improve the day-to-day listening experience of their users. Jabra models are internationally renowned for their performance, quality, advanced sound, technological innovation, and their comfort and stylish design.
Opting for a wired or wireless Jabra headset will make your day-to-day working easier in many ways:
• Improve your listening experience and that of your caller: do you work in a call centre, in an open plan office or in a particularly noisy workspace? If so, it may not always be easy to effectively communicate with your caller by simply holding your phone handset to your ear. With a headset, you are better isolated from the noise of your surroundings, allowing you to focus on your conversation. You no longer need to ask your caller to repeat themselves, which will save you considerable time. Similarly, the experience of your caller will be significantly improved: Jabra headphones feature a noise-cancelling microphone that eliminates any distracting background noise from your environment. Your customer, supplier or colleague will only hear your voice and will not disturbed by any background noise. Finally, Jabra headsets are equipped with a system of hearing protection to guard against noise peaks: the system protects your hearing from any sudden or dangerous spikes in noise level, which are particularly common in call centres.
• Everyday comfort: by opting for a Jabra headset, you will be able to enjoy the highest level of comfort throughout the day, even if you spend long hours on the phone. For example, you will have your hands free during calls, allowing you to take notes with ease. With your hands free to complete other tasks, you will no longer need to hold the handset between your ear and your shoulder in order to be able to write during a call. Holding a handset like this consistently results in twisting of the spine and it is the cause of many back problems, including blockages, tension, neck stiffness etc. By using a telephone headset, you will be able to keep your spine straight, even if you need your telephone headset for intensive everyday use.
• Emphasis on mobility: if you choose wireless Jabra headphones, you will be able to be much more mobile while you work! You can move up to 150 metres from your communication device (landline, mobile, PC/Mac, etc.), allowing you to ask for information from another department, go for a coffee or even just get up to stretch your legs. Whenever you receive a call, you do not need to run back to your workstation: the remote controls on the headset allow you to answer and end calls remotely, adjust the volume, mute the microphone, etc. Please note that if you want to make calls using a landline, you will need to add a remote handset.
Which Jabra headset should you choose?
Choosing a professional headset with microphone should be a decision you make carefully, as it depends on your needs and your working conditions. Here are some questions you can ask yourself to help you make your decision:
• Do I need to move around during my calls? If this is the case, we advise you to opt for a wireless Jabra headset, with a range of between 100 to 150 metres. Conversely, if you work in a call centre and stay at your desk all day, the wired headset will be better suited to your needs. It can be connected in the blink of an eye (no installation required) and it is also less expensive to buy.
• Do I work in a quiet or noisy environment? If you are in a relatively quiet office, a mono headset - i.e. a headset with one headphone - will enable you to hear your customers clearly while being able to pay attention to your surroundings. On the other hand, if you work in a noisy open plan office, we would advise you to choose a headset with two headphones, in order to be isolated from background noise, allowing you to concentrate.
• What equipment do I want to communicate with? A fixed landline, a cordless DECT phone, a smartphone or a PC/Mac? Jabra headphones are not all equipped with the same connectors. For this reason, the device(s) you use every day may affect your choice. You also have the option of a multi-point headset, which can be connected to several of your devices at the same time. This way you could manage calls from your landline and your mobile phone using one single headset.