- This product has a manufacturer warranty of 2 years
For only £5.00 more, secure your purchase for 3 years
- Extend your warranty for your purchase with Onedirect's 1 Year Gold Warranty
- Defective products will be exchanged for new products within 24h/48h (from the date of receipt of the product)
- Your after-sales service will be handled with priority
- Return costs are reimbursed by Onedirect, as well as shipping costs in case of replacement of defective products
The Jabra Evolve 40 is a monaural corded headset for mobile phones with state-of-the-art noise-cancelling technologies, the Jabra Evolve is specially designed to improve conversation quality. Its noise-cancelling microphone eliminates annoying and distracting background sound, allowing you to be more focused on your calls. The E-STD standard microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver, ensuring that no sound quality is lost by using a headset. Additionally, Wideband audio and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technologies help to supress echoes and clearly transmit your voice and music, to offer the highest quality experience, not only for softphone calls, but also for music streaming.
With an over-the-head wearing style, your headset is balanced and secure, and the headband itself is fully adjustable for ultimate comfort. A large, leatherette ear cushion also ensures that the headset is comfortable, even for prolonged periods of use.
- Noise cancelling microphone and DSP technologies
- Built-in 3.5mm jack connection cable
- Wideband audio
- E-STD sensitivity standards
- Over-the-head wearing style with adjustable headband
- Large, leatherette ear cushion
Please note: This headset will only work with mobile devices, if you also need to use it with your computer you need the UC or MS Version, click here for more information.
|Corded or cordless||Corded|
|Connectivity||For 3.5mm jack|
|Ear cushions||With leatherette Ear cushions|
|Microphone Boom||With foldable microphone boom|
|Noise Cancelling||With noise cancelling|
|Suitable for intensive use||For intensive use|
|Mute||Without mute key|
|Volume control||No volume control|
- User guide
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
- Does the Jabra evolve 40 have a switch for its mcrophine so it can be switched off when i do noty wish my remarks to be heard in a conference call.