Advanced and User Friendly Mobile Phone
The Ascom d63 Protector features an incredibly advanced and easy-to-use system. The new Ascom wireless phone is really practical and efficient. With an intuitive interface and a highly visible backlit colour screen. This phone presents features such as Bluetooth technology, Push-To-Talk, emergency button, great autonomy and Ascom Unite software, which allows you to manage your devices centrally and update the software and perform synchronizations wirelessly.
This phone has an expanded broadband sound (from 50Hz to 7000Hz) that goes one step beyond traditional telephony, offering exceptional sound quality. It is also compatible with previous versions.
Easy integration of intelligent messaging
The Ascom d63 Protector has been designed to work in an integrated way with third-party systems. This is possible thanks to Ascom Unite software, which allows you to send two-way text messages and interactive messages directly from your phone. Ascom Unite can also be configured to filter, sort and prioritize alerts.
The Ascom d63 Protector is more than a phone to call and send messages. It also has an alarm button that can be configured to activate calls. The DECT location functionality means that your colleagues will know what the location of the phone is, which makes the Ascom d63 the perfect phone for isolated workers. The infrared location enables room level accuracy!
- Colour LCD screen with high resolution and LED lighting (240 x 320 pixels)
- Indicator: Sound that indicates incoming calls, messages and charging.
- Vibration function
- 3 hotkeys, 5-way navigation, key to hang up and turn on / off, numeric keypad, button to mute sound, volume control, alarm / multi-function button, mute button.
- 18 languages (+ 1 downloadable)
- Adjustable ring tone
- Speaker: Duplex DSP
- Call storage capacity: 25 received, dialled and lost.
- Up to 5 emergency numbers (immediate call without unlocking the keyboard)
- Agenda: Central (unlimited), company (1000 entries), local (250 entries)
- Ringtones selectable by contact
- Up to 160 characters per message
- Ability to store up to 20,000 characters, 30 messages received/sent. Customizable alerts and depending on the urgency
- Automatic detection of DECT protocol
- Frequency: 1880-1900 MHz
- Modulation: GFSK
- Channel separation: 1728 MHz
- Integral Antenna. Sensitivity: -93 dBm
- Radiation power: 250 mW
- Type: Li-Polymer
- Autonomy: 20 hours in conversation / 240 hours on standby
- Charging time: <4 hours
- Multi-purpose connector for charging the battery, software downloads and configuration
- Jack 3.5 mm for wired headphones
- Bluetooth for wireless headphones
- Security and encryption:
- Complete support for DECT Security EN300 444 N35
|Technology||With DECT technology|
|PABX compatible||Compatible PABX|
|Man down Alert||Without man down Alert|
|Range||DECT : 50m indoor + 300m outdoor|
|Standby / Talk time||20 horas en conversación / 240 horas en espera|
|Hands free speakerphone||With hands free speakerphone|
|Sound quality||Full duplex sound|
|Display||With colour display|
|Touch screen||Without touch screen|
|Android||Without Android system|
|Caller ID||With caller ID|
|Contacts||Agenda: Central (ilimitada), compañía (1000 entradas), local (250 entradas)|
|Share contacts between handsets||With contact sharing|
|SOS button||With SOS button|
|Mute||With mute key|
|Headset port||With 3.5mm jack|
|SMS||With SMS function|
|MMS||With MMS function|
|Handset size||137 x 52 x 21.5 mm|