The Sennheiser PC 7 USB Headset is a great value, convenient mono PC headset for internet-based calls. With simple Plug and Play installation via the USB cable, you can connect it to your computer easily and start chatting and calling on the internet (Skype, VoIPbuster etc...) straight away.
Quality Sound and Audio
The PC 7 USB not only delivers Sennheiser sound, but also features a quality rotatable noise-cancelling microphone that ensures your voice is easily understood without you having to shout.
With the super leightweight mono design, the PC 7 USB is a comfortable headset, perfect for use over long periods.
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Two year manufacturers warranty
- Plug and play via USB
- Mono version PC USB headset
- Comfortable ear cushion
- Excellent voice quality
- Adjustable microphone
- Perfect for VoIP communications
|Corded or cordless||Corded|
|Ear cushions||With foam ear cushions|
|Microphone Boom||With long microphone boom|
|Noise Cancelling||With noise cancelling|
|Mute||With mute key|
|Volume control||No volume control|
|MAC compatible||Compatible with MAC|
|Optimized Lync||Not optimized for Lync|
|Softphone compatible||Compatible with softphones|
- This product has a manufacturer warranty of 2 years
For only £5.00 more, secure your purchase for 3 years
- Extend your warranty for your purchase with Onedirect's 1 Year Gold Warranty
- Defective products will be exchanged for new products within 24h/48h (from the date of receipt of the product)
- Your after-sales service will be handled with priority
- Return costs are reimbursed by Onedirect, as well as shipping costs in case of replacement of defective products
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.