For effortless and efficient communication at work
The Plantronics CS540 lets users enjoy crystal clear sound quality and comfortable all day use, and with two wearing options you can tailor your headset to suit you.
Complete wireless freedom
This wireless headset with handset lifter gives complete wireless freedom to communicate at work. There is a range of 100m and is compatible with EHS cables and handset lifters for remote call answering.
Outstanding audio quality
This Plantronics headset uses DECT technology, which gives it fantastic sound quality and eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks. It also features Plantronics' brand new CAT-iq technology, offering an advanced wideband audio for high definition conversations, and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for sharp and natural sound.
The noise-cancelling microphone blocks out background noise means that the person you are talking to will only hear what's important - you.
Register up to 4 headsets for conference calls
This headset allows you to register up to 4 headsets to its dock for conference calls between each other. This is a useful function for telephone meetings with one external user and various people within the office, for training or for when people need to listen in on conversations.
2 wearing options
It comes with both a headband and an ear hook giving you two comfortable wearing options.
Easy to use and charge
This Plantronics headset comes with a stylish new magnetic dock, which you can put your headset on to charge up quickly and easily, without having to worry if it is properly positioned. It is very straightforward to use, with just one button you can control the volume levels or activate mute.
- Wireless headset with handset lifter for complete wireless freedom
- Two standard wearing options: headband and earloop
- Compatible with EHS cables and handset lifters for remote call answering
- Range of up to 100m
- Conference calls with up to three headsets connected to the same base
- Broadband sound with CAT-iq technology
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Optional neckband available
- Talk time of up to 7 hours
- Ultralight weight of 21g
- Soundguard for sound higher than 118dBA
- Two-year guarantee
How to Connect and Charge Your CS500 Headset
|Headset type||Wireless DECT|
|Compatibility||For Desk phones|
|Corded or cordless||Wireless|
|Connectivity||For RJ Connectivity|
|Wearing style||Headband with ear loop|
|Ear cushions||With leatherette Ear cushions|
|Microphone Boom||With long microphone boom|
|Noise Cancelling||With noise cancelling|
|Standby time / Talk time||- / 7h|
|Mute||With mute key|
|Volume control||On headset volume control|
|Conference function||With conference function|
|Handset lifter (sold separately)||Compatible with Handset lifter|
|Electronic Hook Switch||Depends on the model of your telephone - contact us|
- This product has a manufacturer warranty of 2 years
For only £15.00 more, secure your purchase for 3 years
- Your defective products will be exchanged for new products within 24h/48h (from the date of receipt of the product)
- Your after-sales service will be handled with priority
- Return costs are reimbursed by Onedirect, as well as shipping costs in case of replacement of defective products
- Priority telephone support during the warranty period
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.