Keep your ears protected
The 3M Peltor X1A is a lightweight, low-profile ear muff designed for protection against industrial noise and other loud sounds up to a maximum of 107 dB.
No compromise on comfort
Specifically designed to enhanced worker comfort, these earmuffs combine a lightweight design with soft contact points and adjustability. The twin headband design helps reduce heat buildup while offering a good fit and balance to make the headband more comfortable.
Versatile hearing protection for many work environments
Suggested applications and worksites for these earmuffs include, but are not limited to metal processing, automotive, airports, construction, textile manufacturing, chemical, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Electrically insulated wire headbands
The product features electrically insulated wire headbands. The metal components of the headbands have been covered by non-conductive material for use in a low voltage electrical hazard.
- Modern attractive low profile design
- Twin headband design for maximum balance and comfort
- Electrically insulated headband
- Soft wide cushions for comfortable pressure around the ears
- Foam earcup inserts and spacers for improved attenuation
- New ear cushion foam technology for effective acoustic seal and reliable protection
- Easy to replace cushions and inserts
- Also available in headband version
|Ear Defender Type||Ear muff|
|Wearing style||Over the head|
|Level dependent active listening||Without level dependent active listening|
|ATEX||Not ATEX certified|
|Built-in AM/FM radio||Without AM/FM radio|
- 1x 3M Peltor X1A
- How to choose ear defenders [Online guide]
- Ear defenders [FAQ]
- Ear defenders guide [FAQs+PDF]
- Ear defenders [Buying Guide]
- Ear defenders features [Explained]
- Hearing protection for manufacturing [Best buys]
- Ear muffs for construction [Best buys]
- Hearing protection: the risk of loud sounds [Explained]