The Peltor Optime II ear muffs have been designed to provide moderate to heavy levels of hearing protection, particularly in environments dominated by low to medium frequencies.
The cups are modern and slimline and the liquid and foam filled sealing rings provide low contact pressure, making them comfortable to wear for long periods of time, while the soft wide cushions reduce pressure around the ears.
With average attenuation of 31dB, Peltor Optime II ear muffs are ideal to protect staff in environments with moderate to heavy noise levels such as: airports, automotive industry, construction, heavy engineering and agricultural work.
- Modern slimline cup design
- Designed for very noisy environments
- Even pressure distribution with 2-point attachment
- Adjustable headband suits any shape of head
- Deep ear cups
- Fluid and foam-filled sealing rings with ventilation channels
- Comfortable for people wearing glasses
- Soft wide cushions
- Also available: neckband and foldable versions
3NR = 31 dB: H 0 34 dB M = 29 dB L = 20 dB
|Ear Defender Type||Ear muff|
|Wearing style||Over the head|
|Level dependent active listening||Without level dependent active listening|
|ATEX||Not ATEX certified|
|Built-in AM/FM radio||Without AM/FM radio|