Panasonic wireless repeater to expand the coverage of your phones
The Panasonic KX-A406 DECT repeater is the solution you were looking for to extend the coverage of your Panasonic DECT cordless phone to areas where there was previously no signal available. The DECT KX-A406 repeater extends the coverage in all directions, thus allowing you to enjoy a greater coverage area.
A single antenna (TEL) can register up to 6 KXA406 repeaters and, in turn, each repeater can transmit up to 4 channels at the same time.
It can be connected to all existing Panasonic antennas (Dect Phones).
It provides a complete transfer system for portable DECT PBX terminals with antennas and telephones. It is capable of connecting two IP antennas (aerial synchronization), which is very useful when you need to communicate two floors of an office where there are areas with low signal strength.
The following PBX systems are supported: TDE100, TDE200, TDE600, NCP500X/V, NCP500, NCP1000 TDA100/TDA100D, TDA200 and TDA600.
Functionality with the Panasonic KX-TGP600
The coverage area of the base unit of the smart SIP telephone system KX-TGP600 is about 300 meters in outdoor spaces and 50 meters in interior spaces, depending on the environment. To serve users who need more coverage, the system can be connected wirelessly to the KX-A406 repeater, which allows communication to be extended up to approximately 200 meters indoors.
- It allows you to extend the range of your Dect-GAP base within the coverage area between the base and the repeater.
- Up to 2 antennas per base according to the configuration: antenna-base-antenna nunaca base-antenna-antenna.
- Assembly only inside
- Automatic or manual registration mode.
- Easy installation: It is only necessary to associate the repeater to the base and plug it into the electrical network.
- It is compatible with the KX-TG series and with all Panasonic DECT PBX systems.
- Panasonic KX-A406