Perfect starter solution for businesses
The Motorola XT460 without charger is a perfect starter solution for businesses that are introducing two-way radios to meet their communication needs and comes with one radio, a carry holster, and a charger. This powerful license-free PMR446 radio has been designed to provide exceptional durability, enhanced features and clearer than ever audio, even in the harshest and noisiest environments.
Meet Military Standard 810 C, D, E, F, and G and have an IP55 rating
Not only does this radio meet Military Standard 810 C, D, E, F, and G and have an IP55 rating, but it has also undergone Motorola’s rigorous Accelerated Life Testing, which simulates up to 5 years of tough field use. Find out more about IP ratings.
With 8 channels and 219 selectable privacy codes
With 8 channels and 219 selectable privacy codes, and coverage which extends to up to 16,250 m2, 13 floors or 9km line of sight*, this is an excellent choice of Radio for construction sites and industry settings. Audio is loud and clear thanks to a powerful built-in 1500mW loudspeaker, and the channel announcement feature tells you what channel you are on when you change it, so there is no need to remove it from your belt to see what channel you are on, leaving your hands completely free to work. You can designate 16 pre-recorded channel names for your departments, such as customer service, security, maintenance, etc.
With Antimicrobial coating
XT400 Series radios come with a carry holster with swivel belt clip, which lets you rotate the radio to fit comfortably and move freely while picking up a tool or restocking a shelf. The antimicrobial coating helps prevent the growth of mould and germs on the surface of the radio.
*The range of a PMR446 Radio varies a lot depending on where you use it. The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your radio. If you require longer range two-way radios, please see our Licensed Two Way Radios page.
- PMR446 license-free
- Exceptionally clear audio
- Range: 16,250 m2, 13 floors or 9km line of sight
- Robust water and dust resistant metal casing – meets US Military 810 standards and IP55 rating
- Two programmable buttons allow quick and easy access to commonly used functions.
- 8 Channels
- 16-position channel/code selector knob
- Channel Announcement with Voice Alias
- Tri-coloured LED
- VoX (with accessories)/iVOX (without accessories) hands-free
- Antimicrobial Coating: prevents the growth of mould and germs on the radio surface.
- XT400 Series radios ship as standard with a carry holster
- Simplified Cloning
- Quickly copy settings from radio to radio
- Disable Channel
- On/off/volume control knob
- Battery Save
- USB CPS Interface
- Radio Mic Gain
- Accessory Mic Gain
- Voice scrambling for extra privacy
- Time-Out Timer
- Compatible with XTNi Audio Accessories
- Up to 20 hours of battery life
Important: This device doesn´t include a charger
|Frequency||License-free: analogue PMR446|
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP55 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||8 - 38 - 181|
|Range||Up to 9km|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||Without earpiece|
|Standby time / Talk time||20 - 9 hours|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||With voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Room monitoring||Without room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||With roger beep|
|Size||116 x 58 x 40mm|
|Connector accessory||Motorola 2 pin|
- Swivel Carry Holster
- EU/UK Power Supply
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]