Motorola XT460 Six Pack + Charger
Pack with six professional radios, carry holsters and a six-way charger
- Robust radio with metal casing - IP55 water and US Mil Standard 810 C, D, E, F and G
- Easy to read display
- 8 channels, 219 codes
- Range up to 9km in line of sight, 13 floors or 16,250m2 in working environments*
- 16 pre-recorded channel names
- VOX/iVOX hands free
- Simple cloning
- Compatible with XTNi/XTNiD accessories
Internal ref: MOXT460SCHUK
Ideal business solution in harsh and noisy environments
The Motorola XT460 Six Pack + Charger is a perfect starter pack for business, which are introducing two-way radios to fulfil their communication needs. This pack comes with six Motorola XT460 two-way radios, carry holsters and a six-way charger. Not to mention, these powerful PMR446 radios with the display are designed to provide exceptional durability, enhanced features and crystal clear audio, even in the harshest and noisiest environments. There are two models in the XT400 series - the Motorola XT420 - with no display - and the Motorola XT460, which has a display.
Not only do these radios meet Military Standards 810 C, D, E, F and G and have IP55 ratings, but they have also undergone Motorola’s rigorous Accelerated Life Testing, which simulates up to 5 years of tough field use. As a result, this pack is designed to last. Use the XT60 two-way radios anywhere and everywhere, even in the most demanding of environments.
Equipped with 8 channels, 219 selectable privacy codes and coverage extending up to 9km (line of sight), these radios are excellent for construction sites and industry settings. Not to mention, the 1500mW loudspeaker provides loud and clear-cut audio. The Channel announcement feature informs you what channel you are on when you change it. Therefore, do not worry about removing your radio from your belt to see what channel you´re on. This way, the radio acts as a handsfree communication solution. What´s more, you have the option of designating 16 pre-recorded channel names for your departments, including customer service, security and maintenance. Finally, the HTML-based programming software allows you to copy settings between any XT400/XTNi radio, using a radio-to-radio cloning cable or multi-unit charger.
Furthermore, XT400 Series radios come with a carry holster with swivel belt clip, allowing you to rotate the radio to fit comfortably. Therefore, move freely when picking up a tool or restocking a shelf. Not to mention, the antimicrobial coating helps prevent the growth of mould or germs on the radio´s surface. As a result, even when exposed to more demanding conditions, your safety is always a priority.
*The range of a PMR446 radio varies a lot depending on where you use it. The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you get will be much less if you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your radio. If you require longer range two-way radios, please see our Licensed Two Way Radios page.
- Six professional PMR446 license-free two-way radios
- Six-way charger
- Easy to read display
- Exceptionally clear audio
- Range: 16,250 m2, 13 floors or 9km line of sight
- Robust water and dust resistant metal casing – meets US Military 810 standards and IP55 rating
- Two programmable buttons allow quick and easy access to commonly used functions.
- 8 Channels
- 16-position channel/code selector knob
- Channel Announcement with Voice Alias
- Tri-coloured LED
- VoX (with accessories)/iVOX (without accessories) hands-free
- Antimicrobial Coating: prevents the growth of mould and germs on radio surface.
- Customer Programming Software (CPS): Profiles are interchangeable with the XTNi Series making it easy to add XT400 Series radios to your existing radio fleet. Separate programming cable required.)
- XT400 Series radios ship as standard with a carry holster with a swivel belt clip that lets you rotate the radio to fit comfortably.
- Simplified Cloning
- Quickly copy settings from radio to radio (between XT400 Series radios or between XT400 and XTNi radios). Cloning is done with radio-to-radio cloning cable or through the Multi-Unit Charger.
- Disable Channel
- On/off/volume control button
- Battery Save
- USB CPS Interface
- Radio Mic Gain
- Accessory Mic Gain
- Voice scrambling for extra privacy
- Time-Out Timer
- Compatible with XTNi Audio Accessories
- Up to 20 hours of battery life
In the box
6x Swivel Carry Holsters
EU/UK Power Supply
|Frequency||License-free: analogue PMR446|
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP55 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||8 - 38 - 181|
|Range||Up to 9km|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||Without earpiece|
|Standby time / Talk time||20 - 9 hours|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||With voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Room monitoring||Without room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||With roger beep|
|Size||116 x 58 x 40mm|
|Connector accessory||Motorola 2 pin|