Motorola XT460 Quad Pack
Pack of 4 license-free two-way radio with display - replaces the Motorola XTNid - includes chargers
- Four pack PMR446 license free two way radio
- Easy to read display
- Robust metal casing for harsh environments
- Meets US Mil Standard 810 C, D, E, F and G
- IP55 dust and water resistant
- 8 channels, 219 codes
- Range up to 9km in line of sight, 13 floors or 16,250m2 in working environments*
- 16 pre-recorded channel names
- VOX/iVOX hands free
- Simple cloning
- Compatible with XTNi/XTNiD accessories
Internal ref: MOXT460Q
Exceptional durability, enhanced features and clearer audio, even in the harshest environments
Motorola XT460 quad pack is a perfect starter solution for businesses which are introducing two-way radios to meet their communication needs and comes with four radios, carry holsters and four chargers. This powerful license-free PMR446 radio has been designed to provide exceptional durability, enhanced features and clearer than ever audio, even in the harshest and noisiest environments.
Meet Military Standard 810 C, D, E, F and G and have an IP55 rating
Not only does this radio meet Military Standard 810 C, D, E, F and G and have an IP55 rating, but it has also undergone Motorola’s rigorous Accelerated Life Testing, which simulates up to 5 years of tough field use. To find out more about IP ratings click here.
With 8 channels and 219 selectable privacy codes
With 8 channels and 219 selectable privacy codes, and coverage which extends to up to 16,250 m2, 13 floors or 9km line of sight*, this is an excellent choice of Radio for construction sites and industry settings. Audio is loud and clear thanks to a powerful built-in 1500mW loudspeaker, and the channel announcement feature tells you what channel you are on when you change it, so there is no need to remove it from your belt to see what channel you are on, leaving your hands completely free to work. You can designate 16 pre-recorded channel names for your departments, such as customer service, security, maintenance, etc.
HTML-based customer programming software allows you to copy settings between any XT400/XTNi radios via a radio-to-radio cloning cable or a multi-unit charger.
Come with a carry holster with swivel belt clip
XT400 Series radios come with a carry holster with swivel belt clip, which lets you rotate the radio to fit comfortably and move freely while picking up a tool or restocking a shelf. The antimicrobial coating helps prevent the growth of mould and germs on the surface of the radio.
PLEASE NOTE *The range of PMR446 radios varies a lot depending on where you use it. The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your radio. If you require longer range two-way radios, please see our Licensed Two Way Radios page.
- Four PMR446 license-free two-way radios
- Build-in Display
- Exceptionally clear audio
- Range: 16,250 m2, 13 floors or 9km line of sight
- Robust water and dust resistant metal casing – meets US Military 810 standards and IP55 rating
- Two programmable buttons allow quick and easy access to commonly used functions.
- 8 Channels
- 16-position channel/code selector knob
- Channel Announcement with Voice Alias
- Tri-coloured LED
- VoX (with accessories)/iVOX (without accessories) hands-free
- Antimicrobial Coating: prevents the growth of mould and germs on radio surface.
- Customer Programming Software (CPS): Profiles are interchangeable with the XTNi Series making it easy to add XT400 Series radios to your existing radio fleet. Separate programming cable required.)
- XT400 Series radios ship as standard with a carry holster with a swivel belt clip that lets you rotate the radio to fit comfortably.
- Simplified Cloning
- Quickly copy settings from radio to radio (between XT400 Series radios or between XT400 and XTNi radios). Cloning is done with radio-to-radio cloning cable or through the Multi-Unit Charger.
- Disable Channel
- On/off/volume control button
- Battery Save
- USB CPS Interface
- Radio Mic Gain
- Accessory Mic Gain
- Voice scrambling for extra privacy
- Time-Out Timer
- Compatible with XTNi Audio Accessories
- Up to 20 hours of battery life
In the box
4 Swivel Carry Holsters
EU/UK Power Supply
|Frequency||License-free: analogue PMR446|
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP55 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||8 - 38 - 181|
|Range||Up to 9km|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||Without earpiece|
|Standby time / Talk time||20 -9 hours|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||With voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Room monitoring||Without room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||With roger beep|
|Size||116 x 58 x 40mm|
|Connector accessory||Motorola 2 pin|
|Sold as||4 pack|