The Motorola TLKR T92 H2O Quad Pack walkie talkie is a great addition to the Motorola series. This rugged cost effective design is waterproof and floatable. It meets IP67 standards, withstanding submersion of up to 1m for 30 minutes, keeping you connected in even the most extreme environments.
The torch, that activates automatically when in contact with water, has both bright white and red modes. Simply pressing the emergency alert button will activate the hands-free call and sends out a loud warning tone to alert your group that you need assistance. It has a range of additional features including LCD display with backlight; vibrate alert, low battery alert and keypad lock.
Motorola TLKR T92 H2O Quad Pack is ideal for anyone working in construction industries, agricultural industries or sports grounds and leisure or activity centres.
Of course away from work the T92 can be used for a huge range of activities including sailing, skiing, mountain climbing and fishing, giving you peace of mind even in the most severe conditions.
*The range of PMR446 two way radios varies a lot depending on where you use them. The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your walkie-talkie.
- PMR446 radios – licence free
- Up to 10km range*
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries (included)
- 8 channels + 121 codes
- 20 call tones
- Dedicated orange emergency button
- LED torch
- Vibrate alert
- Hands free VOX
- Channel monitor
- Single pin headset connector
- Micro USB charging port
|Frequency||License-free: analogue PMR446|
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||With complete case|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP67 rating|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||8 - 121|
|Range||Up to 10km|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||Without earpiece|
|SOS button||With SOS button|
|Vibrate function||With vibrate function|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Roger Beep||With roger beep|
|Size||17.8 x 6.1 x 3.8 cm|
|Sold as||4 pack|
- 4x T92 H₂O radios
- 4x Belt clips
- 4x NiMH battery packs
- 2x Dual UK mains charger
- 2x Dual EU mains charger
- User documentation
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
- If all the Radios are set to the same channel, will everyone on that channel hear conversations at the same time ? Also can any one radio talk back to one person without the other hearing without both having to change channel ? Thank You