Ideal for intensive use in extreme environments
The Motorola Talkabout T82 Extreme Twin Pack are rugged and waterproof with an IPX4 rating and a hidden screen that will light up when you need it, making it easy to navigate through the menu. They are ideal for intensive use in extreme environments. In addition they have all the functionalities that any modern company needs in its communications.
Compatible with all PMR446 radios
Thanks to the PMR446 standard, the Motorola T82 is compatible with all PMR446 walkie talkies and benefits from free calls over a distance of up to 10km to ensure you stay connected. In addition, it does not require a licenses and its simplicity of use, as well as its technical characteristics, make it indispensable for use in different professional fields, such as receptions, large areas, hotels, restaurants, security, or airports.
Equipped with a very useful LED flashlight for professionals working at night
It is also equipped with a very useful LED flashlight for professionals working at night. It is therefore a walkie suitable for intensive use both indoors and outdoors.
This version has the vibration alert function to work without disturbing others and the iVox function, with which you can enjoy automatic activation by voice and hands-free.
- Ultra-equipped: delivered with accessories and carrying case
- Identification of caller groups and caller ID
- Scope of up to 10km (open field)
- IVox function
- PMR446: free use without license
- IPX4 standard
- Hands free
- Vibrate function
- Built-in flashlight
- 18 hours battery life
- 16 channels and 121 privacy codes
- Automatic channel switching
- Low battery warning
- Key lock
- Hidden screen display
- 20 call tones
- Intelligent accessories: headphones, guard kit, micro speaker
- Jack input 2.5mm
- Compatible with other PMR446 walkie talkies
Important: The range of PMR446 two way radios varies a lot depending on where you use them. The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your walkie-talkie. If you require a product with more range, please see our Licensed two way radio section.
|Frequency||License-free analogue/digital hybrid PMR446 + DPMR446|
|Use||For everyday use|
|Comes with case and accessories||With complete case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IPx4 rating|
|Military standard||Not confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||16 channels plus 121 privacy codes|
|Range||Up to 10km|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|Standby time / Talk time||18h|
|Battery||NiMH 800 mAH (included)|
|SOS button||With SOS button|
|Vibrate function||With vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||Without voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Room monitoring||With room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||With roger beep|
|Ringtones||20 call tones|
|Size||5.7 x 18.1 x 3.3 cm|
|Connector accessory||Motorola 1 pin|
- 2x T82 Extreme
- 2x belt clips
- Mains charger with 2 micro USB plugs
- 2x NiMH rechargeable battery packs
- 2x lanyards
- 2x earpieces
- Instruction manual
- Carry case
- Personalisation stickers (16 pcs)
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- IP Rating Explained [Guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
- Are these radio waterproof ??