Perfect for outdoor adventures
The Motorola Talkabout T62 blue is a licence-free walkie talkie with up to 16 channels and an LCD screen.
The Motorola Talkabout T62 is the complete, resistant and elegant walkie talkie. It is the ideal walkie talkie to keep in touch during outdoor adventures. At home, at a campsite, at a festival or while hiking, the Motorola T62 will keep you in touch with your colleagues easily and safely.
It is a free-use walkie PMR446, comes with LCD backlit display, has 16 channels and 121 sub-channels, and a range of up to 8km depending on the terrain and conditions.
The simple pairing button facilitates the configuration and with the USB charging you can turn it on quickly.
- Radios PMR446 - Licence free
- Easy matching
- Backlit LCD screen
- 16 channels plus 121 privacy codes **
- Dual power: rechargeable NiMH batteries (included) or standard AA alkaline batteries
- USB charging
- Scan / Monitor
- Scope of up to 8 km *
- Personalization stickers
*PLEASE NOTE: The range of PMR446 two-way radios varies a lot depending on where you use them. The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your walkie-talkie.
|Frequency||License-free: analogue PMR446|
|Use||For everyday use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|Water resistant||Not water resistant|
|Military standard||Not confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||6 channels - 121 privacy codes|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|Battery||NiMH 800 mAH|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Size||5.4 x 16.5 x 3.1 cm|
|Connector accessory||Jack 2.5mm|
- 2x Motorola T62 Radio
- 2x NIMH Batteries
- 2x belt clip
- 1x charger with two USB outputs
- 16x Stickers
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- IP Rating Explained [Guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]