Motorola DP4400e UHF
Dual UHF walkie-talkie, works in analogue or digital mode, 32 channels, enhanced features
- Digital and / or analogue UHF (136-174MHz) walkie talkie
- Operation in digital DMR or analogue PMR
- 32 channels
- Allows easy analogue-digital migration
- IP68 protection
- More coverage: receiver that improves sensitivity
- More autonomy: up to 27 hours
- 3 programmable side buttons
- Sound enhancements and automatic suppression of noise
- Consult us for custom programming
- Requires a license for use
Internal ref: MODP4400UHFE
Licensed walkie-talkie that can operate in a digital and analogue mode
The new Motorola DP4400E UHF has evolved to provide you with more secure and efficient communications. It is ideal for workers who need to communicate effectively in their day to day activities. This system with improved audio is a very cost-effective solution for any organization.
The DP4400E has a shock-resistant housing (MIL-SPEC) and with IP68 protection, which means it is dust resistant and waterproof. The battery life has also been improved, with a range of up to 28 hours.
The walkie-talkie has 32 channels. With a receiver that improves sensitivity, it provides greater coverage. It has an intelligent audio system, which allows the volume of the notebook to adjust automatically and compensate for background noise. This noise-cancelling technology contributes to the improvement of audio quality; this walkie talkie ensures optimal communications at all times.
It is a walkie-talkie designed to increase security in your organization, with an immediate response capability. It allows you to remotely activate a walkie-talkie to verify that the worker is safe. It also has privacy options to prevent other people from listening to your conversations, and you can deactivate the walkie-talkies in case they are stolen or lost.
Digital vs Analogue mode
This Motorola operates in both modes, with features like the repeater that dynamically mixes both modes, which speeds up the switch between analogue and digital calls. The most important characteristics of operating in analogue mode are:
- CTCSS subaudible tones
- Led Tricolor
- Channeling 12.5 and/or 25 KHz
- Better texture of PTT
- Possibility of signalling by 5 tones
The most important characteristics of operating in digital mode are:
- TDMA protocol 2 slots at 12.5 KHz
- IP Site connect. Possibility of Capacity Plus and Linked Capacity Plus
- Excellent audio quality as it is IMPRES
- Great privacy
- Text messaging
- Analogue and digital mode
- Frequency band: 300MHz
- Output power: 300MHz: 1W / 4W
- Channels: 32
- Space between channels: 12.5, 20, 25
- Protection level: IP68
- MIL-SPEC 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- 3 programmable side buttons
- On/off switch and volume
- VOX function
- Voice channel announcement
- Intelligent audio system: automatic volume control
- Noise cancellation technology
- WiFi for remote update via air through optional license activation.
- Battery life: Up to 28.5 hours (digital) / Up to 21 hours (analogue)
- Dimensions: 130 x 55 x 34 mm
- Weight: 355
This product comes with the standard accessory pack. This includes the battery, charger, antenna, dust cover, belt clip and user guide. Onedirect offers the possibility to customize the accessory pack to your needs. There are several options for the battery, charger and antenna. For more information, please contact us via mail or call us on 0333 123 3050.
The price of this radio does not include programming costs. Onedirect can programme your radios at a cost of £10 per radio (Excl. VAT).
If you already have a license, please send us the last page of your license papers. Alternatively, you can send us one of the radios from your existing fleet, so we can copy the frequencies and programme your new radios.
Licence FAQ Section:
How to apply for a licence:
This Motorola two way radio is available to be programmed as:
UHF: 403 - 470 MHz
*The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your two-way radio. Rule of thumb is that for every 1 watt you will get 1 mile of coverage guarantee, or more depending on the conditions.
In the box
- Motorola DP4400E UHF Walkie Talkie
- *Battery: BATT STD LIION 1650T
- Dust cover
- Belt clip
- User guide
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP68 rating|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||32|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||Without earpiece|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Vibrate function||With vibrate function|