Motorola DM4600E VHF (25W)
Bidirectional VHF mobile radio with screen, keyboard, and 1000 channels
- Two-way mobile radio VHF 136 - 174 MHz
- Maximum transmission power 1 / 25W
- It shows 4 lines thanks to the color screen with day and night mode.
- 4 programmable buttons and emergency button.
- 3 W speaker with intelligent audio function.
- IP54 standard: Weather resistant
Internal ref: MODM4600LPVEVHF
1000 channel digital bi-directional radio
The Motorola DM4600LPVE VHF mobile two-way radio is designed for the skilled professional who refuses to compromise.
Flexible configurations and easy use
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands with 1000 channel capacity, this mobile radio comes with a large, easy to access volume knob. Also, it has four programmable buttons with the option to use one as an emergency button.
Send update messages to team members when radio communications need to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests.
IP site connect
A digital solution that uses the internet to extend the voice and data capabilities of MOTOTRBO. Use it to link up to 15 sites for communication among geographically dispersed locations, to create wide area coverage or enhance coverage at a single site with physical barriers.
Productivity-enhancing data applications
Features the industry's largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customised applications including location tracking, work order ticket management, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony, and man-down.
- Four colour screen.
- 1000 channels
- Maximum power of transmission of 25 W
- 3W internal audio output, 7.5W / 13W external
- Wi-Fi function for remote firmware updates
- Audio IMPRES for consistent sound quality with advanced noise suppression SINC +
- Installation in a vehicle or a fixed control station.
- Preprogrammable messages for non-verbal communication.
- Four programmable buttons for quick access to the most frequently used functions
- Intelligent voice announcement for easier use
- IP54 and the US military standard 810 C, D, E, F and G
The price of this radio does not include programming costs. Onedirect can programme your radios at a cost of £10 per radio (Excl. VAT).
If you already have a license, please send us the last page of your license papers. Alternatively, you can send us one of the radios from your existing fleet, so we can copy the frequencies and programme your new radios.
Licence FAQ Section:
How to apply for a licence:
This Motorola mobile radio is available to be programmed as:
- VHF: 136 - 174 MHz
*The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your two-way radio. Rule of thumb is that for every 1 matt you will get 1 mile of coverage guarantee, or more depending on the conditions.
In the box
- DM4600E radio
- Remote microphone
- Fixation cradle
- Power cord
- User's manual
|Use||For intensive use|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP54 rating|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||1000 channels|
|SOS button||With SOS button|