Egonomic Micro-earphone with headset hook
The Motorola 2-pin micro-headset is designed to offer maximum ergonomics in your hands-free communications.
The microphone has Push To Talk with clip, a black curly cable, and a port to which you can connect and disconnect the headset you want: with hook or earloop.
This kit includes an interchangeable ear hook. The hook is very ergonomic for the ear, which makes it comfortable, even after prolonged use.
The headset is very hygienic, since it is attached to the outer part of the ear and, in addition, it has a replacement pad that you can use whether you want to share your headset or if you lose the pad.
Adapt your hands-free kit to working conditions! Connect the headset that best suits your needs in different work situations and enjoy hands-free communications.
This micro headset has a 2-pin connection compatible with a range of walkie-talkies that have a Motorola 2-pin connection socket (Motorola CP040, Motorola XTN ...).
- Ear Hook
- PTT cable
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]