Your perfect solution for construction environments
The Mitex Site UHF Two-Way Radio is a powerful 5 Watt two-way radio, which has been designed and pre-programmed with the construction industries in mind.
16-pre programable channels
Mitex specialises in out-of-the-box PMR449 5-watt two way radios. These pre-programmed 16-channel radios are an excellent solution for businesses and individuals who require more power and more range than a PMR446 radio can provide.
This radio has a range that can extend to up to 25km in optimum conditions. As these radios are far more powerful than PMR446 radios, they require a license, which costs £75 for 5 years. Application forms are included in the pack. All Mitex licensed radios can talk to each other on channels 13, 14 and 15.
Hard weather resistant
The Mitex Site UHF is a durable high end radio with resistance to water, dust and shock. which has been designed to withstand the rigors of use in the construction industry. It comes with a free leather carry case and shoulder strap for added protection. As it comes pre-programmed, it can be used straight out of the box.
- 5 watt hand held radio
- Sold as single radio
- Up to 25km range (in optimum conditions)
- Requires UK license - license application forms included in the box
- Preprogrammed and ready to use straight from the box
- 16 pre-programmed channels
- Scan function
- Time out Timer
- Battery saver
- VOX (with accessory)
- Low battery alert
- Comes with protective leather case and strap
- Battery: lithium
- Frequency range (preset by Mitex) 403 - 470MHZ
- Working voltage: 7.2V DC +/- 20%
- Dimensions: 54 x 31 x 116mm (not including bulge)
- Weight: 250g (including Battery and antenna)
|Use||For intensive use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|Military standard||Not confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||16|
|Range||Up to 25km|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|Battery||1200 mAh Li-Ion|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||Without voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Room monitoring||Without room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||Without roger beep|
|Size||54 x 31 x 116mm|
Li-ion Battery Pack
Intelligent Charger Pod
Audio accessories retention cover
Protective leather case and strap
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
- Can you advise how much a radio licence is per year per channel for a Tier 3 system with downfire antenna with a height of 25 m in Milan