The Jabra Evolve 65 UC Mono PC Headset is designed for use with PC and mobile phone/tablet applications.
With state-of-the-art noise-cancelling technologies, the Jabra Evolve headset range is specially designed to improve conversation quality. Its noise-cancelling microphone eliminates annoying and distracting background sound, allowing you to be more focused on your calls. The E-STD standard microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver, ensuring that no sound quality is lost by using a headset. Additionally, Wideband audio and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technologies help to supress echoes and clearly transmit your voice and music, to offer the highest quality experience, not only for softphone calls, but also for music streaming.
The Jabra headset features Bluetooth v3.0, offering up to 30m range from your PC/mobile/tablet, for full control of your communications and other tasks. Additionally, with NFC (near-field communication) technology, you only need to tap your Evolve 65 and Bluetooth device together in order to pair them, eliminating the fuss of standard Bluetooth pairing procedures. Included in your purchase is the Jabra Link 360 Bluetooth USB adapter, for using your headset with your PC. This PC headset is enables with dual connectivity functionality, allowing the Evolve 65 to be paired to another portable Bluetooth device whilst being connected to your PC.
With an over-the-head wearing style, your Jabra headset is balanced and secure, and the headband itself is fully adjustable for ultimate comfort. Large, leatherette ear cushions also ensure that it is comfortable, even for prolonged periods of use. A useful, soft carry pouch is included with this headset.
The Evolve 65 is flexible - when working, the microphone boom arm can be adjusted for perfect positioning, and when simply streaming music, it can be integrated into the headband. In-call indicator lights ensure that you are not disturbed whilst on the telephone, maximising concentration and productivity.
- Noise-cancelling technologies, wideband audio and DSP for conversation clarity
- E-STD microphone sensitivity
- Bluetooth v3.0
- Range: up to 30m/100m
- NFC enabled for quick pairing
- Includes Jabra Link 370 USB Bluetooth adapter
- Multipoint technology for connecting two devices
- Over-the-head wearing style wioth adjustable headband
- Large, leatherette ear cushions
- Soft carry pouch included
- In-call indicator lights
- Up to 10 hours talk time
- Dimensions: 154.4 x 58.6 x 170.4mm
- Weight: 79g
|Headset type||Wireless Bluetooth|
|Compatibility||For PC/Mac + mobiles|
|Corded or cordless||Corded/wireless|
|Connectivity||For USB Dongle|
|Ear cushions||With leatherette Ear cushions|
|Microphone Boom||With long microphone boom|
|Noise Cancelling||With noise cancelling|
|Standby time / Talk time||- / 10h|
|Mute||With mute key|
|Volume control||On headset volume control|
|Conference function||Without conference function|
|Recharge time||3 hours|
|MAC compatible||Compatible with MAC|
|Optimized Lync||Not optimized for Lync|
|Softphone compatible||Compatible with softphones|
- This product has a manufacturer warranty of 2 years
For only £15.00 more, secure your purchase for 3 years
- Your defective products will be exchanged for new products within 24h/48h (from the date of receipt of the product)
- Your after-sales service will be handled with priority
- Return costs are reimbursed by Onedirect, as well as shipping costs in case of replacement of defective products
- Priority telephone support during the warranty period
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.