Rugged, licenced two way radio
The Entel DX482 - UHF is a ultra high frequency radio that deliver outstanding audio, clarity, quality & volume. This device really needs to be compared to other DMR radios to be truly appreciated.
Built to last
The Entel DX482 DMR Digital Radio is compact, MIL-STD and has an IP68 rating. The DX482 delivers outstanding audio, clarity, quality and volume that needs to be compared to other DMR Radio's to be fully appreciated.
Include in the device is a programmable personal attack button. Once activated, the radio will send an alarm call to other radios as well as sounding a local alarm. Also included is a lone worker and man down alarm, which autmoatically sends an alarm to other radios if no response is recieved from the user after a certain period.
Improved battery tecnology and improve talk time
The following radios is supplied with the latest intelligent Lithium-Ion battery technology as standard. One key advantage of Lithium-Ion battery technology is the way it eliminates ‘memory effect’, meaning that there is no need to fully discharge your battery before recharging. As a result of this, you are assured of a full charge everytime.
Programable channel monitor button
If you have channel protection enabled on your DX482 portable, all signals other than your own networks will be filtered out. This can be temporarily disabled allowing you to monitor all signals on your channel.
- IP-68: 2 meters deep for 4 hours
- Standard MIL-STD 810 C / D / E / F / G
- Frequencies: 400-470Mhz, UHF.
- Channels / Zones: 16 channels / 2 programmable zones
- Analogue / digital channel spacing: 12.5 kHz and 25 kHz / 12.5 kHz
- Output power: 5 W
- Direct mode of two TDMA slots
- Mixed mode: can receive DMR Digital and Analog modes
- Individual calls, group and caller ID
- Vocoder: AMBE + 2
- Robust accessory socket
- Dimensions: 97 x 39 x 37 mm.
- Weight: 265 gr.
|Use||For intensive use|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP68 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||16 - 2|
- Entel DX482 Licensed UHF Radio
- CNB450E 2000mAh Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- CSAHX Single Pod Rapid Mains Charger
- Spring Loaded Rear Clip
- High Efficiency Antenna
- Quick Start User Guide