Headset with USB cable for professional use
The Cleyver HC60 is ideal for people who use the headset intensively: it is extremely comfortable and lightweight. Its headband allows the safe use of the headset without exerting too much pressure on the temples and ears.
Broadband Sound/Noise Cancelling
With broadband sound, the sound quality is exceptional. The HC60 allows the user to carry out clear conversations. Combined with its long microphone boom and ambient noise cancellation, You will have no problem trying to get yourself heard, even in noisy environments. Users benefit from the acoustic protection that allows the use of the headset for a long time without having any risk to your ear.
It also has professional acoustic performance thanks to its 28mm speakers that provide broadband HD sound. The headphones are rotatable and removable, replaceable easily and effortlessly.
With its USB port , the HC60 is compatible with all softphones, laptops and desktops, tablets and phones with this port.
The HC60 has a control box that greatly facilitates call handling, volume management and mute function. The controls located on the cable, allow it to be easily accessible.
- USB headphones with a foam pad
- Microphone with noise cancellation
- Technology to eliminate sound spikes
- Advanced broadband sound for clear conversations
- Weight: 30 grams
- 2 years warranty
|Corded or cordless||Corded|
|Ear cushions||With gel ear cushions|
|Microphone Boom||With long microphone boom|
|Noise Cancelling||With noise cancelling|
|Suitable for intensive use||For intensive use|
|Mute||With mute key|
|Volume control||On headset volume control|
|MAC compatible||Compatible with MAC|
- This product has a manufacturer warranty of 2 years
For only £5.00 more, secure your purchase for 3 years
- Extend your warranty for your purchase with Onedirect's 1 Year Gold Warranty
- Defective products will be exchanged for new products within 24h/48h (from the date of receipt of the product)
- Your after-sales service will be handled with priority
- Return costs are reimbursed by Onedirect, as well as shipping costs in case of replacement of defective products
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.