- Redial function
- Incoming call indicator light
- 2 ring levels
- Desktop or wall mounted
- Colour: Red
- Analogue phone
- Connection of the line cable on the back of the base
- Keypad in the headset
- Can be installed as a table or wall telephone
- Recall, mute and R key functions
- Two levels of doorbell
- Available in white and black
- Maximum recording time 100 minutes
- Gives time and date of the messages
- Remote operation with vocal guidance
- 2 outgoing messages
- LED screen
Choose the most appropriate and convenient fixed telephone that best fits your organization’s needs.
Analogue phones are directly connected to your landline connection.
Digital phones use services that are offered over the internet or VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) services.
IP phones operate under SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) and data is transmitted over the internet.
These are GSM phones that have very similar properties to desktop phones.
There are lots of accessories that you may need in order to utilize your fixed phone in the most effective way.