The Ascom D63 Messenger White phone is ideal for professionals who want convenient efficient use. With an elegant design, the Ascom D63 has a high-quality screen, with 3 programmable keys and a 5-way navigation key.
it also has expanded broadband sound (from 50Hz to 7000Hz) that goes a step beyond traditional telephony, offering exceptional sound quality. It is also compatible with previous versions.
Easy integration of intelligent messaging
This phones Messenger has been designed to work in an integrated way with third-party systems. This is possible thanks to Ascom Unite software, which allows you to send two-way text messages and interactive messages directly from your phone. Ascom Unite can also be configured to filter, sort and prioritize alerts.
The Ascom D63 Messenger is more than a phone to call and send messages. It also has a DECT location, which means that your colleagues will know the location of the phone, this is ideal for isolated workers.
- Colour LCD screen with high resolution and LED lighting (240 x 320 pixels)
- Indicator: Sound that indicates incoming calls, messages and charging.
- Vibration function
- 3 hotkeys, 5-way navigation, key to hang up, key to hang and turn on / off, numeric keypad, button to mute sound, volume control, multi-function button, mute button.
- 18 languages (+ 1 downloadable)
- Adjustable ring tone
- Speaker: Duplex DSP
- Call storage capacity: 25 received, dialled and lost.
- Up to 5 emergency numbers (immediate call without unlocking the keyboard)
- Agenda: Central (unlimited), company (1000 entries), local (250 entries)
- Ringtones selectable by contact
- Up to 160 characters per message
- Ability to store up to 20,000 characters, 30 messages received/sent. Customizable alerts and depending on the urgency
- Pre-programmed messages
- Automatic detection of DECT protocol
- Frequency: 1880-1900 MHz
- Modulation: GFSK
- Channel separation: 1728 MHz
- Integral Antenna. Sensitivity: -93 dBm
- Radiation power: 250 mW
- Type: Li-Polymer
- Autonomy: 20 hours in conversation / 240 hours on standby
- Charging time: <4 hours
- Multi-purpose connector for charging the battery, software downloads and configuration
- Jack 3.5 mm for wired headphones
- Bluetooth for wireless headphones
Security and encryption:
- Complete support for DECT Security EN300 444 N35
|Technology||With DECT technology|
|PABX compatible||Compatible PABX|
|Man down Alert||Without man down Alert|
|Range||DECT : 50m indoor + 300m outdoor|
|Standby / Talk time||20 horas en conversación / 240 horas en espera|
|Hands free speakerphone||With hands free speakerphone|
|Sound quality||Full duplex sound|
|Display||With colour display|
|Touch screen||Without touch screen|
|Android||Without Android system|
|Caller ID||With caller ID|
|Contacts||Agenda: Central (ilimitada), compañía (1000 entradas), local (250 entradas)|
|Share contacts between handsets||With contact sharing|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Mute||With mute key|
|Headset port||With 3.5mm jack|
|SMS||With SMS function|
|MMS||With MMS function|
|Handset size||137 x 52 x 21.5 mm|