- This product has a manufacturer warranty of 1 year
For only £10.00 more, secure your purchase for 2 years
- Extend your warranty for your purchase with Onedirect's 1 Year Gold Warranty
- Defective products will be exchanged for new products within 24h/48h (from the date of receipt of the product)
- Your after-sales service will be handled with priority
- Return costs are reimbursed by Onedirect, as well as shipping costs in case of replacement of defective products
Ideal for intensive use in office environments
The Yealink SIP-T23G is a feature-rich and functional IP desktop phone which has been designed for intensive use in office environments. This is a cost-effective but powerful VoIP phone, ideal for making the transition to IP or upgrading dated IP phones.
Intuitive user-interface with 6 navigation buttons
An intuitive user-interface with 6 navigation buttons and an 132x64 pixel graphical LCD display makes this phone easy to use and efficient, facilitating the use of all standard call management features such as call waiting, transfer, forward, park and pickup as well as an extensive 1000-entry phonebook.
Superb voice quality
Thanks to a built-in TI TITAN chipset, this telephone provides superb voice quality, even over its full-duplex speakerphone. Up to 3 SIP accounts will be able to benefit from this clear audio, or the SIP-T23G can actually be used for 3-way conferences.
Great solution for small and large office environments
This cost-effective IP solution delivers a powerful, secure and consistent solution for both small and large office environments and can be used with the leading IP PBX providers such as Alcatel, Aastra, Avaya, 3CX, Asterix and Sipleo.
Please note that this phone has PoE, so does not come with a power supply.
- 3 SIP accounts, hotline, emergency call
- Call waiting, call transfer, call forward, call park, call pickup
- Hold, mute, flash, auto-answer, redial
- 3-way conference, DND, speed dial
- 1000-entry phonebook (each record with 3 phone numbers, black list
- XML Phonebook search/import/export
- Lists of missed, received, dialed and forwarded calls (100 entries in all)
- Volume adjustment, ring tone selection
- Tone scheme, System log
- Multi-language (more than 20)
- SMS, Voicemail, MWI
- Full-duplex speakerphone with AEC
- Phone lock for personal privacy protection
- Admin/user configuration mode
- TI TITAN chipset
- 132x64 graphic LCD
- 32 keys including 5 soft keys
- 5 LEDs: 1xpower, 3xline, 1xmessage
- 1 x RJ9 headset port
- 2 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- Power consumption: 1.4-2.6W
- Net weight: 0.81kg
- Dimension: 209 x 188 x 150mm
|Number of lines||3|
|Key features||With 3-way conference, With call log|
|Function keys||With call key , With hands free kit, With mute key , With navigation key , With pause key , With R key, With redial key|
|Phonebook features||Black list - XML - DND|
|Expansion module||Not compatible|
|Optimized for Microsoft Lync||Not optimized for Microsoft Lync|
|Volume control||Handset volume control , Ringtone volume control , Speakerphone volume control|
|Hearing aid compatible||Compatible with hearing aid|
|Hands free||With hands free kit|
|Headset port||With headset port|
|Type of headset jack||RJ|
|Sound quality||HD voice sound|
|Power source||PoE powered|
|Type of display||Black and white display, Graphical display, LCD display|
|Display size||132x64 pxl|
|Call indicator LED||With LED call indicator|
|Connectivity||2 RJ45 gigabit ports|
|Wall mounting||With optional wall mounting|
- Yealink T23G VoIP Desktop Phone
- Phone stand
- Handset cord
- Ethenet cable
- Quick installation guide
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.