3M Peltor Atex Headband Headset
Peltor ATEX approved folding headband, with microphone, for mobile and radio communications
- ATEX approved and suitable for use in potentiallty explosive enviroments
- Attenuation: 33db
- In-built microphone for mobile and radio communications
- High attenuation headset with folding leather headband
- Spiral cord for connection to Peltor adapter that enables PTT (push to talk)
- Comfortable soft ear pads
- Polyurethance insulated kevlar connecter cord
Product reference: PELATXHB
The Peltor ATEX approved ear defender headset with folding headband is suitable for use in potentially explosive enviroments. Its ATEX approval certification and kevlar connector cable ensure it is safe to use in volitile industrial enviroments such as oil rigs.
This model has a folding leather headband that makes the headset convenient and compact. The model also includes a built-in boom microphone with effective noise compensation. The Peltor ATEX delivers quality sound and allows for clear conversations on your radio or mobile devises, even when working in the nosiest of enviroments.
This headset will plug in to a PTT (push to talk) adaptor. You can use this to make answering calls and talking on the radio far easier, especially if you are wearing heavy duty gloves.
These comfortable ear defenders will protect your ears in areas of very high frequency (see attenuation table below for details). Simple and safe, use this headset secure in the knowledge that it is APEX certified, whilst benefiting from its comfort and easy to use functions.
- APEX certified
- Folding leather headband
- High attenuation ear defenders
- Dynamic differential microphone
- Microphone supression: 12 dB at 1 KHz
- Kevlar connection cord: J11, TP-120
SNR=33 H=33 M=31 L=23
|Mean Attenuation (dB)||17.2||26.4||33.9||37.2||35.4||33.2||37.0|
|Standard deviation (dB)||3.1||2.5||2.7||2.3||2.6||2.4||2.0|
|Assumed protection (dB)||14.1||23.9||31.2||34.9||32.8||30.8||35.0|
|Ear Defender Type||Connects to walkie talkies or mobiles|
|Wearing style||Over the head|
|Level dependent active listening||Without level dependent active listening|
|Built-in AM/FM radio||Without AM/FM radio|