The LGR-32SSP is a very robust throat mic designed for noisy environments. The microphone transducers can be positioned on both on both sides of the neck to ensure good transmission.
The microphone is also fitted with an acoustic tube earphone for great reception. There is a large heavy duty PTT button to allow the whole system to be worn under heavy uniforms or special clothing.
It has been designed to fit all radios that use the standard 2 pin jack without the right-angled plug and comes with a TLKR adapter to fit Motorola TLKR radios that have 1 pin jack - Motorola TLKR T6, T60, T8, T80, T80 Extreme.
- Speaker ouput level - 102 +/- 3dB
- Speaker Impedance - 32 ohm +/- 15%
- Speaker frequency range - 450-20,000Hz
- Speaker audio output - 30mW
- Omnidirectional condenser microphone
- Microphone sensitivity - -65dB +/-2dB
- Microphone frquency response - 20-16,000Hz
- Microphone operating voltage - 3v
- Microphone current consumption - Max 50mA
- Microphone impedance - 2.2K ohms