Multiclass MCV5140 - Document Camera
The Multiclass MCV5140 document camera or viewer is the evolution of the old overhead projectors. They have a state-of-the-art camera that allows you to digitize any material (book, notes, objects, etc.) to share it in future classes or through the Internet.
They allow you to work live with any object, newspaper, magazine, or capture images for later editing. multiCLASS Viewer has a function that allows sequential image capture. It also has the possibility of recording video with audio, ideal for making presentations.
The universality of multiCLASS products makes multiCLASS Visor compatible with any digital whiteboard on the market.
New multiCLASS Viewer Software
MultiCLASS has launched the new software for all multiCLASS Visor document cameras, much more versatile and simple than its predecessor, and with a more visual and intuitive interface.
In addition to continuing to have essential functions such as sequential capture, video recording and the ability to crop, move and capture images, documents or objects, it also incorporates new annotation tools that allow the insertion of text, lines, rectangles and circles to highlight information. It also has different options to modify the brightness, saturation and contrast to improve the quality and clarity of the capture, as well as the combined use of the display with a webcam.
- 5 Megapixel Image Sensor (CMOS)
- 1 / 2.5-inch optical format A4 Sheet Size
- Maximum Resolution Image 2592 x 1944 px
- Maximum Video Resolution 1920 x 1080 px (Full HD)
- Display Ratio Max. 30 fps
- LED lighting YES Microphone
- 80º viewing angle
- Supply Source
- USB Power Cable
- Power Consumption 150mW
- maximum speed, 3.3V USB2.0
- Communication Interface with UVC JPG / BMP / PNG
- Image Format PDF / DOC / TXT
- Document Format MP4 Video
- Format Size (mm) 310 x 128 x 100 (Closed)
- (Height-width-depth) 310 x 128 x 245 (Open)
- Certificados FCC, CE, RoHs
- Weight 780 grs.