Motorola DP4601e UHF
Dual UHF two-way radio: works in analogue or digital mode, 1000 channels, with a screen, GPS and Bluetooth
- UHF digital and/or analogue walkie talkie
- Operation in digital DMR or analogue PMR
- 1000 channels
- Screen of 5 lines in colour
- With GPS and Bluetooth included
- Allows easy analogue-digital migration
- Resistant IP68
- More coverage: a receiver that improves sensitivity
- More autonomy: up to 27 hours
- 5 programmable side buttons
- Sound enhancements and automatic suppression of ambient noise
- This model requires a license
Internal ref: MODP4601UHFE
Licensed walkie-talkie with a 1000 channels screen, GPS and Bluetooth
The Motorola DP4601E UHF walkie talkie has evolved to offer you more secure and efficient communications. Ideal for workers who need to communicate effectively in their day to day, this system with improved audio is a very cost-effective solution for any organization.
The DP4601E has a shock resistant housing (MIL SPEC), with IP68 protection, which means that it is dust resistant and waterproof. The battery life has also been improved, with a range of up to 28 hours.
1000 channels available
With 1000 channels; a receiver that improves sensitivity and, therefore, provides greater coverage; Intelligent audio system, which allows the volume of the notebook to adjust automatically and compensate for background noise; technology with noise cancellation; and the improvement of audio quality, this walkie talkie ensures optimal communications at all times. Thanks to the 5-line color screen and the reduced keyboard it will be much easier to navigate through the menu.
Enhanced security for workers
talkie designed to increase security in your organization, with an immediate response capability and that allows you to remotely activate a walkie talkie to verify that the worker is safe. It also has privacy options to prevent other people from listening to your conversations, and you can turn off the walkie talkies if they are stolen or lost.
- Analogue and digital mode
- Frequency band: 300MHz
- Output power: 300MHz: 1W / 4W
- Channels: 1000
- Protection level: IP68
- MIL SPEC 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- 5 programmable side buttons
- With GPS and integrated Bluetooth
- On / off switch and volume
- VOX function
- Color screen with 5 lines and reduced keyboard
- Voice channel announcement
- Intelligent audio system: automatic volume control
- Noise cancellation technology
- WiFi for remote update via air through optional license activation.
- Battery life: Up to 28.5 hours (digital) / Up to 21 hours (analog)
This product comes with the standard accessory pack. This includes the battery, charger, antenna, dust cover, belt clip and user guide. Onedirect offers the possibility to customize the accessory pack to your needs. There are several options for the battery, charger and antenna. For more information, please contact us via mail or call us on 0333 123 3050.
The price of this radio does not include programming costs. Onedirect can programme your radios at a cost of £10 per radio (Excl. VAT).
If you already have a license, please send us the last page of your license papers. Alternatively, you can send us one of the radios from your existing fleet, so we can copy the frequencies and programme your new radios.
Licence FAQ Section:
How to apply for a licence:
This Motorola two way radio is available to be programmed as:
UHF: 403 - 470 MHz
*The maximum range given by manufacturers is based on ideal conditions, such as from hilltop to hilltop, but the range you actually get will be much less if you are in a built-up area. Trees, walls, hills and even the weather can affect the range of your two-way radio. Rule of thumb is that for every 1 watt you will get 1 mile of coverage guarantee, or more depending on the conditions.
In the box
- Motorola DP4601e UHF
- Dust Cover
- Belt Clip
- User Manual
- *IMPRES Single-Unit Charger Options
|Use||For intensive use|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|IP Rating||IP68 rating|
|Military standard||Confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||1000|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||Without earpiece|
|Battery||Ion Li de 1600 mAh|
|Vibrate function||With vibrate function|