The Mitex General UHF Two Way Radio is a compact and powerful 5 watt two way radio which has up to 10 times the range of license-free PMR446 radios.
Mitex specialises in pre-programmed straight-out-of-the-box licensed radios, making powerful communication solutions simpler and more accessible. License forms are included in the package, so all you need to do is fill them in and send them off along with the £75 fee for a five-year license.
The Mitex General, as its name suggests, has been designed for general use in small business who require more power and range than a PMR446 radio can provide.
- Single pack - One radio included
- Scan function
- Time out Timer
- Battery save
- Low battery alert
- VOX hands free
- Frequency range (preset by Mitex): 403-470MHZ
- Number of channels (preset by Mitex): 16
- Span of channels (preset by Mitex): 25KHZ / 12.5 KHZ
- Step of channels (preset by Mitex): 5, 6.25KHZ
- Voltage: 7.2V DC +/-20%
- Lithium battery
- Dimensions 52 x 28 x 100mm
- Weight (excl. battery and antenna): 200g
|Use||For everyday use|
|Comes with case and accessories||Without case|
|ATEX certified||Without ATEX certification|
|Water resistant||Not water resistant|
|Military standard||Not confirmed to military standard|
|Channels - Sub-channels - Codes||16|
|Range||Up to 25km|
|VOX/iVOX hands free||With earpiece|
|Standby time / Talk time||10-12 hours|
|SOS button||Without SOS button|
|Vibrate function||Without vibrate function|
|Voice encryption function||Without voice encryption|
|Scan function||With scan function|
|Room monitoring||Without room monitoring|
|Roger Beep||Without roger beep|
|Size||52 x 28 x 100mm|
- Mitex General High Power handheld two way radio with antenna
- Li-ion Battery Pack
- Intelligent charging pod
- Wrist strap
- Belt Clip
- Instruction book and License application form
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.