The Konftel 300Wx Wireless with Expansion Microphones is a versatile conference phone for which connects to DECT systems, mobiles or computers via USB and can be expanded for meetings up to 16 people with additional microphones.
The Konftel 300Wx replaces the 300W and has improved DECT compatibility with support for both GAP and CAT/iq. The new version can be expanded with Konftel's expansion microphones.
Versatile and innovative conference phone
This conference phone gives you the total freedom of being able to hold conference calls when and where you need to, without the need for phone lines or power cables. Its rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 60 hours of talk time and 10 days on standby, making it an ideal tool whether you are in or out of the office. You can keep an eye on the battery level via an indicator on the backlit LCD display. You can also power this conference phone via USB cable or through an AC Power Supply.
Adapted for medium to large conference rooms
This elegantly-designed tabletop speakerphone is perfectly suited to conferences in large rooms of up to 30m² and its omnidirectional microphone ensures that up to 10 participants can make themselves heard perfectly. The expansion microphones increase range by up to 70m, making them an ideal addition to the Konftel 300Wx for large meeting allowing you to capture every sound.
The Konftel 300Wx is easily integrated into any GAP-compatible DECT system, increasing its range to up to 200m. If you don't have a DECT system, you can connect it to the Konftel 300W DECT base station. You can also connect the 300Wx to your computer via USB for VoIP calls or your mobile phone (accessory required, sold here). Its built-in line mode allows you to connect DECT phones, mobile phones and computers simultaneously for multi-party calls.
Excellent sound quality
The sound quality of the Konftel 300Wx is excellent, thanks to the system's 3 powerful speakers and Konftel's patented OmniSound 2.0® technology which ensures crystal clear voice clarity and the elimination of annoying background noise.
Built-in conference guide
This speakerphone also has a built-in conference guide, which allows you to create 20 groups and then call them simultaneously at the touch of a button, saving precious time. Individual contacts can also be stored in the phone's internal directory.
Built-in recording function
The Konftel 300W has a built-in recording function which allows you to record your conference calls on an SD memory card, save them to your computer and listen to them again later, making this an excellent tool for training purposes or for reporting back on meetings. You can also use the memory card to load upgrades onto this ingenious speakerphone.
- Wireless conference phone for up to 16 participants
- Expandable with additional microphones
- Up to 60 hours talk time
- Connects to Konftel base station or any GAP-compatible DECT system
- Connects to computers via USB for VoIP calls
- GAP/CAT-Iq tecnnology for interoperability with 3rd party IP base stations
- Compatible with Yealink, snom, RTX, Aastra and other similar IP base stations
- Line mode selector for switching connections
- Phone book for up to 200 contacts
- Range of up to 30m²
- For meetings of up to 16 people
- Record and listen back to meetings via SD memory cards up to 2GB
- OmniSound 2.0® - latest audio technologyConference guideBacklit LCD display
- Alphanumerical display
- Keypad functions: On/Off, Mute, Volume up, Volume down, 5 menu navigation buttons, Line mode, Conference guide
- Omni-directional microphone
- Kensington Security Slot anti-theft protection
- Can be connected to PA system or cordless headset
- Size: 240 x 77mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Konftel 300Wx
- Rechargeable battery
- Charge cradle
- USB Cable
- Power cable
- AC adapter
- Quick guide
- 2 Expansion Microphones Konftel
- Compatible with Konftel 55W, 250 and 300 series
- Please note DECT base station is NOT included