Microphone-speaker for walkie talkies Entel HT
The Entel CMP750/DX Heavy Duty Submersible Speaker Microphone is a highly resistant, rugged and submersible lapel microphone, ideal for workers in industrial areas and harsh environments.
The CMP750 microphone integrates a rotating clip, allowing the user to carry the walkie talkie on his belt and have the ease of making and receiving calls without having to be taking off and placing the walkie. In addition to being practical, in this way, the walkie talkie is kept safe and we make sure not to miss any calls, especially in noisy environments. The CMP950 has a mono 3.5mm jack, which allows you to optionally connect a headset (EHP9) for discreet call reception (Note: when the headset is connected to the microphone-speaker, it is no longer submersible until the earpiece is removed). headset and the waterproof cover is replaced and tightened).
- 1 microphone
- How to choose two-way radios [Online guide]
- Two-way radio guide [PDF]
- Waterproof radio guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radio accessory guide [FAQs+PDF guide]
- Two-way radios [FAQs]
- Ip ratings explained [Online guide]
- License-free or licensed radio [How to choose]
- VHF or UHF radio – what’s the difference?
- Best two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]
- Best Motorola two-way radios of 2019 [Top 10]