Konftel 300 with Expansion Microphones
Konftel 300 with Expansion Microphones is a versatile conference phone that connects to your phone line, your PC or mobile with an extra 2 microphones
- Expandable conference phone with connectivity to analogue phones, PCs and mobiles (accessories required)
- Comes with two Konftel Expansion Microphones for 55W/250/300 series
- OmniSound 2.0® audio technology
- Conference guide
- Record meetings with an SD memory card
- Expandable with additional microphones
- Pair of microphones
- Compatible with Konftel 55W, 250, 300, 300IP and 300M
- Increase audio range up to 70m
- 2 lengths of connection cables - 1.5m and 2.5m
- Ideal for large conference rooms
- 360º pick up
Product reference: KO300EMICGB
The Konftel 300 with Expansion Microphones is one of the most versatile and innovative conference call systems on the market, giving you the freedom to switch easily between 3 connective technologies. The Konftel 300 can be connected to a traditional analogue line, to your PC via a USB cable or to your mobile phone, also by cable (sold separately).
This elegantly-designed tabletop conference phone is perfectly suited to meetings in large rooms of up to 30m² and its omnidirectional microphone ensures that up to 10 participants can make themselves heard perfectly. It can be easily expanded by connecting additional microphones (2 included in this pack) and can even be connected to a PA system. And if you prefer, you have the option of connecting your cordless headset.
The sound quality of the Konftel 300 with Expansion Microphones is excellent, thanks to the system's 3 powerful speakers and Konftel's patented OmniSound 2.0® technology which ensures crystal clear voice clarity and the elimination of annoying background noise.
This speakerphone also has a built-in conference guide, which allows you to create 20 groups and then call them simultaneously at the touch of a button, saving precious time. Individual contacts can also be stored in the phone's internal directory.
The Konftel 300 + Expansion Microphones has a built-in recording function which allows you to record your conference calls on an SD memory card, save them to your computer and listen to them again later, making this an excellent tool for training purposes or for reporting back on meetings. You can also use the memory card to load upgrades onto this ingenious speakerphone.
- Konftel 300 Conference Phone with 2 Konftel Expansion Microphones
- OmniSound 2.0® - latest audio technology
- USB connection for VoIP calls (USB cable sold separately)
- Line mode allows easy switching between 3 connectivity technologies (analogue, USB, GSM/ DECT)
- Conference guide
- Records meetings on its SD memory card
- Can be updated via USB connection (see www.konftel.com/300)
- 128 x 64 backlit LCD display
- Alphanumerical keypad
- Range of up to 30m²
- For meetings of 10 people or more
- Function keys: On/Off, mute, volume, 5 menu navigation keys, line mode
- Volume: 90dB
- Omni-directional microphone
- Kensington security anti-theft protection
- Expansion microphones can be added
- Can be connected to PA system or cordless headset
- 2-year guarantee
- Size: 240 x 77mm
Adding microphones to Konftel conference phones can more than double the pickup range. Extra microphones should be placed on either side of the conference phone.
See our exclusive pack section for more details, or call our sales team.
In the box
1GB SD memory card
Software for cordless headset connection
Expansion Microphones Konftel 55W/250/300 series