Advanced desktop IP phone with an attractive display and excellent audio quality
The T29G is an advanced desktop VoIP phone with an attractive display and excellent audio quality. This is an excellent investment for any professional who needs easy, comfortable access to state-of.the-art IP functions.
High-res 480x272 LCD display
A high-res 480x272 LCD display makes for a pleasant user-experience, as well as facilitating your access to and use of call management features.
Supports 16 VoIP accounts and 6 expansion modules
Supporting 16 VoIP accounts, the 29G has been designed for intensive use in busy offices and has all the essential functions for businesses, such as a large LCD screen, 10 line keys, caller ID, full duplex hands free, 3-way conferencing, SMS, voicemail and a phonebook for 1000 entries.
It supports up to 6 expansion modules (EXP38 and EXP39) to increase the phone’s capacity, adding up to 240 additional buttons.
Please note that this phone operates using PoE, so does not come with a power supply.
- 16 VoIP accounts, hotline, emergency call
- Call waiting, call transfer, call forward
- Hold, mute, flash, auto-answer, redial
- 3-way conference, DND, speed dial
- XML Phonebook search/import/export
- Black list, call history (1000 entries)
- Volume adjustment, ring tone selection
- Tone scheme, System log
- Multi-language (more than 20)
- Supports up to 6 expansion modules
- SMS, Voicemail, MWI
- Call park, call pickup
- Wideband codec: G.722
- Full-duplex speakerphone with AEC
- Bridge/router mode
- Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
- Secure configuration file via AES encryption
- Phone lock for personal privacy protection
- Admin/user configuration mode
- TI TITAN chipset
- 480x272 graphic LCD with 4-level grayscales
- 48 keys including 16 programmable keys
- 1xRJ9 (4P4C) handset port
- 1xRJ9 (4P4C) headset port
- 2xRJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
- 1XRJ12 (6P6C) expansion module port
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- Power consumption: 1.6-2.6W
- Net weight: 1.05KG
- Dimension: 244 x 185 x 42mm
|Number of lines||16|
|Key features||With 3-way conference, With call log|
|Function keys||With call key , With hands free kit, With mute key , With navigation key , With pause key , With R key, With redial key|
|Phonebook features||Black list - XML - DND|
|Expansion module||Compatible with up to 6 modules|
|Optimized for Microsoft Lync||Not optimized for Microsoft Lync|
|Volume control||Handset volume control , Ringtone volume control , Speakerphone volume control|
|Hearing aid compatible||Compatible with hearing aid|
|Hands free||With hands free kit|
|Headset port||With headset port|
|Type of headset jack||RJ|
|Sound quality||HD voice sound|
|Power source||PoE powered|
|Type of display||Colour display|
|Display size||4.3" 480x272 16 bit|
|Call indicator LED||With LED call indicator|
|Connectivity||2 RJ45 gigabit ports|
|Wall mounting||With optional wall mounting|
Quick installation guide
- This product has a manufacturer warranty of 1 year
For only £20.00 more, secure your purchase for 2 years
- Extend your warranty for your purchase with Onedirect's 1 Year Gold Warranty
- Defective products will be exchanged for new products within 24h/48h (from the date of receipt of the product)
- Your after-sales service will be handled with priority
- Return costs are reimbursed by Onedirect, as well as shipping costs in case of replacement of defective products
Have a question?
Find answers below or ask our Experts.
If you have any doubt about this product, please submit your questions here and we will respond in the shortest time possible.